• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach Death note or Naruto ?

Darkness_Dreams

Life Drainer
Years
  • Just a little Question =]
    whats the BEST manga out of those 3 ?
    im trying to make my mind up....If I should buy more bleach
    or start the Death note/Naruto
    what do you guys think ?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • Unfortunately, I haven't read Bleach. So I don't know much about the series as a whole. But it depends on the kind of story you like. Death Note always keeps on the edge of your seat, which is what I like about it the most. But it is a pretty short series and feels pretty rushed. As for Naruto, if you like Action and good characterization, then you might want to read that.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well, True Justice hit the nail on the head. The manga are much better than any of their resprective cartoon series. Except maybe for Death Note (But that's another story).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Death Note is likely considerably better in terms of actual quality, but in the end it depends what you like...
    If your local library does manga, try getting a volume of each series to read from there.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • For me its Naruto manga seems alot better then the show the show is just too slow I swear the spent 10 minutes talking about ramen last week.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • If the manga is anything like the show, I'd say Death Note. Cause I think i've watched it once, like, at 2 in the morning or something and I kinda liked it. Naruto is just blah.

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
    Years
  • Well...I've watched the anime of all three, red the Naruto manga, seen few pics from pages of the bleach manga, and nothing from the Death note one.

But in terms of anime, I'd say Naruto is cool, interesting, and ever vibrant, bleach has it's ups and downs...but, Death note is always interesting...it's very detailed in the experiences the protagonist; light goes through everyday, and rarely do you see them jump from morning to evening.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm gonna say Death Note, only because it's the only manga I've read in its entirety. I liked Bleach for the first few volumes, then as the story unfolded I just lost interest. Naruto... never got my attention at all. I've read some of the manga and watched a little bit of the anime, but I couldn't stand it. :x

Tsukuyomi

fly.me.to.the.moon.
    Years
  • Naruto is shallow and generic, nobody acts like a real ninja, and it takes itself too seriously.

Bleach is pretty much the same, just has attractive character designs.

Death Note is just one long-winded game of cat and mouse.

All three are incredibly overrated but out of the three, I'd say Death Note.

.Iramet

Banned
    Years
  • Well seeing as naruto is huge and you might want something you can finish in a shorter period of time you should try deathnote it is insanely awesome.
    I don't watch bleach so much but maybe I will start.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Well, for me It's between Bleach and Naruto, Death Note doesn't really cut it. I think Bleach wins on the action front (although the fillers are starting to get annoying) an Naruto wins on the comedy front (It's friggin Hilarious especially in Shippuden 1) anyway It's up to your taste really but I've always found bleach more exiting.

Back