• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach: The Prequel (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Wow, these are really good!" Touya grinned, munching on a candy bar he'd insisted on buying. His newfound "friend" (Or maybe the girl who always ended up healing him whenever he got back from a mission,) had been pestering him about it being dangerous to go to the corner shop, as the boy's Gigai wasn't exactly the least conspicuous of the two's. Especially his attitude that should've belonged to a 4 year old perhaps, while he looked at be at least 14. Miki sighed, placing a hand on her forehead, having been unable to give in to the younger boys pleads to take him to the corner shop. She'd been shaking like crazy in the midst of so many humans, afraid they'd notice something wrong with her gigai or ask her a question: And the clerk did- which made her nearly scream at Touya "Look at what you did!!"

But he ended up asking her whether Touya was her little brother, and Touya answered for her. "No!" He'd said in a disgusted voice, "She's my brother's girlfriend." Miki hadn't the slightest idea what that meant, but the clerk had just nodded and quit asking questions after Touya's strong response. Now, in the abandoned alleyway that was the Urahara Shoten's, Miki felt much more comfortable to mumbled, "We're here on official business Touya! Can't you be serious?"

"You're a 9th seat, you've never been to the real world, have you? Well, I've already been here once, -though I wasn't exactly much help- it's not as scary as you think it is." Touya glanced up the chocolate bar hanging from his mouth, hands in his pockets as he stared at the duo sitting on the Urahara Shoten steps. Touya grinned, Miki shook, and the boy waved like mad to the two, yelling out, "Hey! You guys here for the miss-" Miki however, slapped her hand over Touya's mouth, and hissed, "What if they're normal humans!?!" Touya raised an eyebrow and pointed at the two, and Miki nodded, and Touya waved her hand away, "You can't feel their reiatsu? No wonder your so low ranked." He smirked, as Miki freaked out about the melted chocolate she'd acquired on her hand, waving it around and trying to get the substance off her palm.

"Look at what you did..." Touya said in slight disappointment, as he continued to walk towards the shop, "You crushed my candy." Looking up he smiled brightly at the two, "Hiiii!" He waved like a child with the hand that didn't hold the crushed candy, "My name is Touya- 3rd division, 5th seat!! Who're you guys?" Miki sidled up beside Touya, using a handkerchief to get rid of the icky sweet candy on her hand, "Oh- this is Miki, 4th division." Touya whispered, deciding that reporting her seat wasn't even nesseccary.

"Hey!" Miki snapped, turning around, "I can fight just as well as you!" Touya put a finger in her right ear, the side Miki was standing on and mumbled, "Yeah yeah, when you tremble at every little thing you notice, I don't even see how you got seated at all."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Okay Mari, you can join in if you can post regularly. oo;;

IC: "And just as it got quiet..." Kuro muttered to himself as the rukus caused by his fellow Shinigami began behind him. He was starting to see what Captain Hitsugaya was getting at with his earlier statement. While Kuro just turned his head to glance at the newcomers, Akemi stood up and climbed up the stairs to face them. Seeing no other option, since he'd get a lecture if he didn't join her, he got up to face them as well. They were definately an odd duo, but their attitudes resembled that of Akemi and Kuro's relationship somewhat, which created a sigh out of Kuro as he placed the palm of his hand on his face before shaking his head.

"Akemi Yokoai, 11th Division, 20th seat!" Akemi replied cheerfully, half expecting to get laughed at for holding the lowest rank in her squad. She had only recently been positioned there, however, a low rank was to be expected. She glanced over at her brother, only to see his hand over his face. He was quickly brought to his senses by a blow to his arm, followed by a slapping noise.

"You didn't have to slap my arm!" Kuro shouted angrily at his sister as he removed his hand. "I was getting to it! I was getting to it!" There were a few moments of silence as Kuro looked over the boy, Touya. The girl wasn't worth is time, since she was from 4th Division, but this boy held the 5th seat of the 3rd Division, that must of meant something. As if out of nowhere, Kuro held out his hand to Touya, a smile on his face; a rare sight to behold, and only seen usually when he meets someone he deems worthy to befriend. "Yo. Kuro Yokoai, 11th Division, 19th Seat. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm weak, so don't even think of labelling me because of my seat number." He heard a sigh from Akemi, and smiled even more. He liked getting on her nerves by behaving in ways she didn't like, such as his competitive nature.

In an attempt to make conversation, since the others had yet to be found, Akemi picked a topic off of the top of her head. "So... we're twins, if you couldn't tell! Neat, huh? Are you two by chance related? Maybe even a couple? Oh! I know! Are you guys in a deep relationship in which you sneak out at night and- OW!" Kuro's fist had abruptly fallen square onto the top of her head.

"Quit while you still have your head, okay?"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Miki flushed bright red, and Touya just stared at Akemi as if she'd just turned into a real human and back into a dead person. Miki stammered, "Wh-What?! N-No!! I was a-assigned t-to be T-Touya's d-doc-" But Touya quickly interuppted Miki with a burst of laughter, in which the red in Miki's face drained away as she stared at the laughing boy in confusion. After Touya's laughing fit, he shook Kuro's hand before addressing Akemi's question, "Like Miki said, she's like my babysitter. See?" Touya reached up, showing the height difference between the two, "Except, I end up babysitting her more then she babysits me, because Miki jumps at- Right, right, right, I'll stop talking about you now." Touya grinned as Miki gave him a glare that was more of a pout then anything else.

"You treat me like dirt!" Miki frowned, folding her arms, before turning to Akemi to address her first statement, which Touya had seemingly missed (or ignored,) "Anyway, I've never met you two before. That's kind of odd, since uh... 4th division gets a lot of 11th division shinigami in the...er..." Miki began to stammer again, and Touya watched her lose her way with her words again, unsure of herself around two 11th division seated shinigami. If anyone bullied Miki like crazy, it was the 11th division, since she was so afraid of... everything! Touya shrugged and continued talking, "I don't see much of the divisions other then my own and 4th." He jabbed his thumb towards Miki, and asked, "You're under Captain Zaraki, and Lieutenant Kusajishi, right?"

"Captain Zaraki scares me a lot." Miki blubbered quietly, poking her index fingers together, while Touya chose to ignore this remark, folding his arms, smiling to himself as Miki continued to ask random questions under her breath, not expecting any answer in particular, "Where's everyone else? Why the 11th division? Why two of them? Why is everything here so weird looking?"

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
  • Interesting batch of people that are here now eh? Arms folded behind his head, Kyo tilted his head back just enough so it would hang off of the edge of Kisuke-san's rooftop, giving him a clear view of what was happening in front of the entrance. The shinigami gathered below were introducing themselves to each other, which made him wonder if they sensed his reiatsu or not, though it was apparant Kyo did not care as he began to gaze back into the clouds thinking over the situation that was at hand. Secluded in his own thoughts everything that was before him now, the mysterious stranger, the shinigami together in the front yard, it was all worrying him making Kyo derive into his mental state even more, which isnt like him at all.

Tsk..Why do we have to investigate such a matter, the cloaked man could of been a figment of our imagination, but then again, that would mean we all were having the same hallucination which seems highly improbable. To make matters worse, I am only a 6th seated officer in the 2nd Squad, I dont doubt my strength but it seems to me this matter could turn into something else rather then a investigation unit. Over thinking might be a weak point for me, but it does tend to help me figure matters out in a more constructive manner then most. Already I can feel that this situation might be more then what is presented, what I do understand and believe to be a strong point for us being here is most likley the Taichō and Fukutaichō are occupied by more pressing conflicts and disturbances, if any, about. But knowing me, im probabley wrong an- oh whats this?

Catching wind of the conversation, Kyo hears the shinigami's ranks and respective squads they belong to. Apparantly the young man, or his gigai made him seem like it, with black hair along with his overly large dark pants was skilled enough to belong too 3rd Divison and was seated as a 5th officier Impressive no?. The three others didnt impress Kyo that much but none the less he was still interested in there squads. The two with the blue eyes and blond hair, They look suprisingly similar...naw thats just my eyes playing tricks on me. Both belonging to the ferocious 11th squad, the male was of the 19th seat while the small female had the 20th seat, Low ranks, but 11th squad should not be taken lightly. The young lady with bangs who was aside the 3rd squad guy, 4th division was the squad she was in, though he did not catch what seat she was in. Not introducing myself would be rude, better now then later I suppose.

Pulling on the edge of the tile where his head hung, Kyo attempted to try and flip off of the roof making himself seem smooth and cool, but the result was disatrous. After pulling himself over, instead of turning in his body in a manner so he could land on his feet, he instead landed comicly on his head quickly rising up noticing he had just made a complete fool of himself. Trying to still be smooth and act as though nothing just happened, he approached the others with a hand out. "So these are the other shinigami that saw him eh? Nice too meet you all, Kyo Kalani 2nd Squad, 6th seat."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Shortly after arriving in Urahara Kisuke's shop, Rai had immediately entered her gigai then sped off to… wherever the people were. She had been early, Hitsugaya-taicho made sure of that, and since she didn't see anyone else in the shop, she figured she had time to explore. She was, of course, instantly captivated by the humans. People here wore bright colored clothing, all varying in shapes and sizes. They used the strangest devices; it made noise whenever its buttons were pressed and the little mini-screen would light up, as well. She was very tempted to steal it from the man, but she had been restricted from doing that. 'No,' they said, 'it will just cause trouble.'

Riii~ght, she sighed, better get back. She wasn't always this obedient, mind, but something about the enigmatic shinigami she bumped into not so long ago interested her. She was eager to unravel the mystery behind him—her? it?—and considering that they were so worked up about it during the meeting, she knew the shinigami must be extremely dangerous. That sounds so dangerously fuuun~!

Making her way back to Urahara's shop, she could only grin at the open stares the human gave, in response to her odd way of walking. Have they never seen someone walk on their hands? Perhaps just not a thirteen-year-old-looking girl? She giggled before she got back to her feet, bowing to the obviously confused humans. "Thank yo~u! ♥" She loved it when people notice her eccentricities, not because she wanted the attention, but because they unconsciously acknowledged her when they stared with confusion or when they whisper in each others' ear how weird she was. The way she saw it, she felt very much welcomed that people have time to scorn her absurdity.

Now in full view of the shop, Rai's grinned widened at the sight. Five shinigamis, and she'd be lying if she said their reiatsu didn't impress her. Cocking her head to one side, she glanced at each of them with engrossed scrutiny, eyes blinking in confusion. She recalled them in the meeting, although they looked quite different. Like, that girl's hair and the younger guy's, she had been fascinated with their hair color. She remembered the girl having white hair like Hitsugaya-taichou and the guy having white and blue. It was really cool! Their gigais were altered to blend in more with the humans, she supposed, even hers looked a touch different.

Listening as the brown-haired shinigami introduced himself, Kyo Kalani of the 2nd division, 6th seat, Rai's nose scrunched and her lower lip stuck out in a pout. Most of them are probably higher ranked than she is, being in the fourth lowest seat and all. Hmph~ at least they don't have Hitsugaya-taichou as their captain. After she heard him finish, she ran up to the group and grinned. "Oh, oh, my turn~! ♪" Rai sang, "Amaraiha Murasaki, but that's too long so just Rai." She glanced at the Kalani guy, then at the jumpy-looking girl and the younger guy beside her, a pout creeping on her lips again. She was already positive that they held higher ranks than her. "10th Division… 17th seat…" she mumbled the latter, attempting to further muffle it with a faked cough.

ooc: 'mkay~ <3

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • As our group increased from four to six, Akemi inched closer and closer to Kuro. It wasn't due to the fact that the group in general was getting larger, it was because the number of females was slowly increasing. In Akemi's mind, Kuro belonged to her and her alone. She had made enemies of people who were never interested in Kuro at all for that very reason. However, she had improved. When the two were only children, Akemi even attacked girls who got near Kuro. Not a pretty sight at all.

In the meantime, Kuro chose not to introduce himself to the others, and began looking around at his surroundings. The truth of the situation was still that Hollows were appearing everywhere, and sitting around socializing wasn't going to change that reality. Besides, he had already introduced himself once, and that was enough. Of course, Akemi didn't share in his attitude.

"So Rai, Miki." Akemi began as she glared back and forth between the two, ignoring the males. "Is there any chance of either of you falling for my Kuro? Well he's mine! Mine!" Kuro's eyes quickly darted over to his sister, his face growing paler at each passing moment. He'd probably scream at her if he was that type of person, but instead he took the collar of her white blouse in his right hand and began dragging her until they were a decent distance away.

"Could you please stop being so jealous?" Kuro sighed, his right eye twitching. "I mean, we're BROTHER AND SISTER, it's not like we're going to get married!"

"We cou-"

"No! We aren't! For crying out loud, we're 155, not 60! We aren't kids anymore!"

"Fine! You meanie!" Akemi shouted as she stomped on his foot, causing a yelp to shoot out of his mouth. The poor thing was almost in tears, although it was something she had to hear. Akemi ran off to the side of the shop to cry, and Kuro returned to the group.

"Sorry, she's a little bit... posessive in regards to me. We have rarely been seperated since we were born, so we're quite attached to one another..."

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Rai laughed. That was the only thing she could do at the point. This girl, as aggressive and vivacious as she was, had admirable fidelity and devotion. Sure, she was a bit scary with her protectiveness, but that seemed reasonable. This Kuro she mentioned, it was obvious he was her twin - it was that fact that initially drew her attention to them, back at the meeting; twin shinigami weren't common at all. Although she did just meet them, she can almost tell that the twins were practically opposites… like black and white, literally and figuratively. If this girl had been the white-haired one from the meeting, then Rai was certain her twin was the black-haired one. It made sense, but it was ironic all the same.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she watched with confusion as a pale Kuro (she had to stifle a giggle at the thought; oxymorons…) dragged his twin away. Rai waved at her fleeting figure, flailing her right arm wildly. "Don'tcha worry, you can have him all to yourself~! ♪" She called, speaking for the other girl, as well. If this Miki girl seemed as jumpy as she looked, Rai guessed she would stutter and get all anxious by white-girl's statement. Bringing her attention back to the inseperable duo, Rai's head tilted to one side. After a brief twin-talking, Rai pouted when she realized she couldn't hear what they were talking about, Kuro had returned, apologizing. He confirmed Rai's assumption of their relationship, almost all twins were like that.

Looking thoughtful, Rai raised her hand, like she would have done in the academy. "Nee, if you two are rarely separated, why isn't she with you now?"

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • OOC: I just want to ask if spots are open? Regretted that I didn't see this earlier, and my computer's net seems to be lagging so I can't see the front page's posts after the first post.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Touya sighed, his usually sunny smile sliding off his face as fast as...well, there was no way to describe how fast it disappeared. Why did it disappear? Well. 1) Miki was trembling like an earthquake (How ironic) 2)He had someone who was a good 30 years older then him crumpled up into fetal position behind him, and 3) Miki was groveling in her own self-pity at his feet.

"After that," Touya remarked no more cheerfulness in his voice, "Miki's probably going to be too afraid to even look at you." Miki, on the other hand, seemed to have lost all senses, sight, hearing, smell, as she didn't make any indication that he'd heard her. As serious as Touya was now, he put his chalk white hands behind his head and shrugged, "Well, again, I'm Touya, 3rd division, that's Miki, 4th, if you didn't catch it. We should probably go kill some Hollows now, instead of wasting time here. Is everyone here yet?"

"N-n-n-n-o, t-t-th-there's o-one m-m-more p-p-person m-m-missing." Miki stuttered, mostly from her shaking.

Touya glanced over his shoulder and sighed, "Get up." He said disdainfully, grabbing her wrist and pulling her up, "That's embarrassing. For you and me." Miki however, stopped shaking as fast as Touya's personality had changed and glared at him (more like a pout.) "That hurt!" She snapped at him, indicating towards the purple bruise on her wrist now. It happened every single time Touya even touched her, or pretty much anyone else when he was moody like this. For example, to pull Miki up, he'd grasped her wrist so hard, and so tightly with his unnatural strength for someone his age, that he'd bruised her wrist. And that was one of the many reasons why Miki had to follow the bugger everywhere. He caused trouble everywhere. Using kido to heal herself, she said, "After the last person arrives, we should find some Hollows and see if we can convince a few to give us a few hints as to what's going on."

And this was the result Touya had been waiting for. When Miki got hurt, she got serious, except, she was still stubbornly averting her gaze from the twins, and also avoiding speaking to Kuro directly.

"Well then." Touya said, smiling cheerfully again, "Let's wait! So let's have a test on my memory!" He pointed at the girl that was not Miki, and not Akemi, "Ararara- eh. Rai, from 10th!" He gave up on trying to remember her full name, he pointed at Kuro, "That's easy." He skipped over to the other guy, "...Kyo...2nd? Yeah." And then he pointed at Miki, "Well, since we're waiting, Miki's 4th division, 9th seat. I never told you her seat, right?" Touya began to babble again, no care about his babysitter who was quiet and sulking.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: That's fine xoxkris, you'll just need to PM me so we can figure out a way to get you involved, since I'm going to start advancing things in this post.

And, although Chibi hasn't made her first post yet, I may not have time later, so I need to post now. Sorry!

IC: "She's off pouting, she'll be fine." Kuro sighed as he began listening in on the group. Something seemed very off about well, everything at this point to him, but he couldn't pinpoint what it was exactly. "Wait a second all of you. Shut it." Kuro finally spoke up, realizing what it was that was bothering him as he picked a Soul Candy out of a rabbit dispenser. "This place is supposed to be crawling with Hollows, so why haven't we sensed them? Also, there are a lot of Shinigami here, enough to produce enough reiatsu to attract at least one Hollow. So, why is it that everything is so quiet?" Kuro looked around again, before continuing. "So lets say that somehow, there are Hollows watching us right now that are somehow hiding their reiatsu. Wouldn't it make more sense to wait for the group to seperate and attack us one at a time... AKEMI!" Kuros voice slowly became quieter as he talked, realizing the risk of Akemi being away from the group.

As if on cue, a loud crash came from the building behind the Urahara Shop followed by a female shriek, causing the debris to fly past the left side of the building. Among the airborne debris was Akemi, who had apparently been caught of guard. The sight was quickly followed by the deafening cries of Hollows. There wasn't just one, they were all around the group on the rooftops. "Damnit, how didn't we sense six Hollows here!?" Kuro shouted as he began running towards where Akemi had fallen, popping the Soul Candy into his mouth. His gigai dropped to the ground as his Shinigami form continued running. The Soul Candy lacked an actual soul, as per Kuro's request, so all it was good for was quickly removing him from the gigai.

As he made his way past the corner of the shop, he caught a brief glance at his opponent-to-be. It was a fairly ugly Hollow to say the least. It was tall, at least 15 feet high, and it was fat. It almost looked like an overgrown watermelon with a head, legs, and arms with hands that were curved sharp like swords. It's mask was particularly unpleasant, and for some reason, it was blood red in colour. Hell, all of the Hollows had masks like that. Faces only a Grand Fisher could love... However, he turned his attention to Akemi first, who was laying motionless and breathless on the ground.

"I'm up here you twit." Akemi's voice laughed from a nearby rooftop. "And you thought my reaction times were bad, yet for some reason I could get out of my gigai before getting hit. Looks look you were wrong!" She leapt down off of the building to land beside Kuro, her now white hair dancing in the wind, her white eyes now fully noticible. "So what do you have to say for yourself?" She giggled before turning her attention to the group. "You guys should probably deal with the others, Kuro and I have this one!"

"Twin Shinigami, huh? I'll enjoy devouring you!" The Hollow laughed as it charged at the two with its thick, fatty legs, its blade-like arms raised.

"Devour us, huh?" Kuro snickered as he put his right hand on the hilt of his blade, Akemi doing the same. "I think you may have to lose a few pounds first, since it means you actually have to kill us first."

"Are you mocking me, kid!?" The Hollow roared as it swung it arms at them.

"Bring down infinite judgment! Tentougokuin!"

"Trample the Holy grounds and consume all impurities! Narakugokuin"

There was a burst of air, causing the dirt all around the two to swirl in the air, killing all form of visibility. When the dirt cleared, the Hollow was still in the same position it was prior. The only difference was that Akemi and Kuro were holding back the arms with their zanpakutou. "Mocking you? No. Why, I was only telling the truth."

OOC: Basically, just make up the appearance for your Hollow *lazy*. But, the mask needs to be blood red. Spooky~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    The loud bang caused Miki to shake all over again, her knees caving in as she fell. Touya, however, paid absolutely no heed to the girl as he saw the 6 giant Hollows, the blood red masks, and the thick reiatsu resonated through the air. Touya's right hand began to disfigure itself, wrapping it's own fingers into knots as Touya's bright blue eyes grew as red as the Hollow's masks, his smile widening until he looked fit to be in an asylum. Miki watched as Touya shook as much as herself, but out of excitement, and anticipation. He swallowed the Soul Candy as if it were nothing, and the icy blue haired boy appeared on top of the head of the closest Hollow, still smiling as Miki watched quietly.

"W-Wait, Touya you're going to-!!" Miki called out, but Touya had already spun around and slammed his heel into the Hollow's head. The blood red mask began to crack, but before it could reveal the face of the human behind the skeletal look, Touya had already stabbed his arm into the Hollow's face. Miki took note that she hadn't even seen Touya remove Kazekenkoori from her resting spot on his shoulder, but indeed, when Touya pulled his arm out of the disentegrating Hollow's face, there the white brooch was, shining red from the blood. Landing on the ground on one foot, Touya stuck his bloody foot out to Miki.

"Hurt yourself again." Miki finished her sentence in exhasperation with a sigh and a slap to her forehead, knowing for a fact that the blood on Touya's foot was his own, from too much pressure on impact of heel to skull, "You have to wait, I have to kill one too. I just hope it's not a really big one...." Miki ate her share of Soul Candy, the frog dispenser being her personal favorite... because it was the cheapest. Shuffling up to the smallest Hollow, though mostly small because it was very fat and short, she mumbled something to herself before screaming as a thick arm smashed itself down on the place she was previously standing. Hiding behind the Hollow's arm, Miki let out a sigh of relief, "That was close."

The Hollow, however, was smarter then it's appearance would give, as it slid it's arm back towards itself at top speed, sending Miki flying into a nearby wall- however, Miki had taken use of the propelling to slash a long line straight down the underside of the beast-like Hollow, slowing herself down enough so that she could land neatly at the end of the Hollow's tail, and shunpou her way up it's back to slay the Hollow from the back of it's head. Landing beside Touya again, he snapped, "I thought you were afraid of Hollows."

"I'm afraid of really strong Hollows." Miki mumbled, waving the blood off of ShinrinRisho, "But when you don't even release your zanpakuto Touya, they're not strong Hollow's."

Touya sighed and stuck out his foot as Miki used a level 40 Healing Kido, "You broke your ankle again Touya. If you keep on doing this, whether you're dead or not, you won't be able to walk anymore."

Touya shrugged, "That doesn't matter to me, I'll just put in a request for a new pair of ankle's. I'm sure Captain Kurotsuchi will get a kick out of getting a free experiment anyway."

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • OOC:Sorry, school started this week and..yeah x.x Just got home >: So! First posteh :3

IC:
    Being the first one to arrive, Sayu had sat by the front of the shop for what seemed to be half an hour. Checking her watch occasionally, she began to think that maybe...it was a bit too early. Checking her watch again, she looked over at her other watch. The time was behind the other by about another two hours. Ack...I've been looking at the wrong timezone... Scratching the back of her head in annoyance, she stood up in her new gigai. It was a bit taller than what she was used to, but nonetheless, it was for her current mission. A sudden cool breeze seemed to lift up from the east, whirring the wind chimes in its path. Lifting her head up the vast blue sky, Sayu closed her eyes; The human world...it feels different, yet the same. Being the 4th seat of the 12th Division, research was based with a majority on the human world; she was highly interested in it. Checking the right watch, Sayu stretched. It will be awhile before the others will show, I might as well make the most of the free time I have to myself... Tapping her sandals against the pavement, Sayu began to head for a small resturaunt that had caught her eye around the corner.

Karee~Pan~ Sayu happily bit into her fifth helping of the curry-filled bread. It was so spicy; yet it was delightful with the taste of the bread...no wonder there were gluttons! Sitting by the counter, she swayed her feet in a slight euphoria; things were going good so far. She hadn't noticed any Hollows since she had first arrived...but then again, that was something that seemed a bit odd... Finishing up her last piece, she checked her watch again. It seemed to be ten minutes past the arrival time; she wasn't good at making introductions, so maybe being a bit late she could blend in with the others without them noticing to much. Anyway, it was time to leave. Getting up from the counter, she gave a slight bow and proceeded to the shop she had left two hours ago. It was then that she noticed a group of Hallows coming twards the shop in the opposite direction. Crap! This is too close...damn my negligence... Sayu began to sprint as she found a place to eat the soul candy from her cat dispenser to free herself from the gigai.

"Light our path, Satagara!" Sayu shouted as she flung her bracelet into the air and deftly held the center of the large shiriken-shaped zanpakuto. Looking around the area, she noticed around over five people and only six Hallows; This might be easier than I expected... Gaining speed, Sayu flung the swirling zanpakuto in the direction of the closest Hallow. The Hollow gave a growl and attempted to grab the swirling shiriken, but the blades servered the outstretched arm as it returned to Sayu who held her ground against the momentum of the zanpakuto.

"You..!" The blood red mask echoed in a deep voice as the remaining hand slammed into the ground knocked Sayu off of her balance. Sayu grunted against the impact and quickly held the Satagara over her body as the hand of the Hallow pressed against the zanpakuto. A slight chuckle came from the Hallow as it's mask was a couple of inches from her own behind the Satagara.

"Gah.." Sayu winced against the pressure of the Hallow. This might be a bit harder...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Rai rolled her eyes as Kuro said a lot of things that she knew she should've listened to but was feeling too dejected to do so. "Haven't even began talking and already I'm being told to shut it." She huffed lightly, her eyebrows arching when she finally noticed the distressed look on Kuro's face. He must have realized something… but wha—

The loud crashing noise had supplied the answer for Rai, with white-girl's shriek confirming it. So that's what he was worked up about; she had wondered about the amazingly fortunate lack of Hollows, as well, but it had been a fleeting thought. She figured they would be afraid of the wrath of five, plus one if the other person arrives, shinigami. Guess not. Scowling at the new task she was presented with, she grabbed her monkey dispenser and sulkily popped a Soul Candy in her mouth. Work alreeead~y?! Momentarily ignoring the Hollows, Rai dragged her soulless gigai under a tree – she didn't want her gigai's strange clothes being ripped, mind you. She frowned at it briefly, wishing her Soul Candy possessed an artificial soul, but nooo… 'you're trouble enough, Rai, we can't risk you influencing it.'

With a sigh, she brought her focus back to their current problem. Supermegatwinnies!Black-and-White were already fighting a very fat Hollow, and so was Miki and Touya. There were six Hollows, so basically one per shinigami. With her hands on her hips, she rocked back and forth on her heels, squinting as she lingered under her gigai's haven and watched the others fight.

Touya most certainly impressed her. She noticed he didn't even bother releasing his zanpakuto, and he still finished it off so quickly. Miki surprised her; with her anxiety and all, it was surprising that she could even walk without stumbling. Although she knew she was capable, to see her fight efficiently wasn't what she expected. Rai was waiting for the twins to showoff an amazing finishing move when a very disgruntled, not to mention way too tall and skinny, Hollow popped up beside her. It had long limbs with razor sharp claws at the end, and if it didn't look strong, it definitely looked fast.

"Better worry about yourself, girl." It hissed.

After taking one look at the Hollow, Rai doubled over in laughter. "D-did they steal all your f-food?" she asked in-between her giggles. "You're skinny enough to fit in one of your friends~!!" She laughed again, to the Hollow's displeasure. It hissed venomously, shoving its face near Rai, in an attempt to unnerve her. Rai, almost recovered from her fit, shrugged, not understanding what the Hollow was trying to do. She breathed out a sigh to calm down, before nodding her head towards it. "Let's just start, 'mkay?" And with that, she unsheathed her blade, deciding she'd try and look cool by not releasing her zanpakuto, like the two high-ranked did.

Swiftly, she moved to the back of the Hollow, preparing to slash at its long limbs. The Hollow was quicker, dodging her strike with ease. Infuriated at the reaction it got, the Hollow was very intent on killing the small girl. It wasted no time and quickly wrapped its skinny arms around her body, digging its claws in her arms. Rai managed to position Naruryu flat against her chest just in time, avoiding slicing herself, and groaned, "I was only kidding. Shee~sh!" With arms restricted from any movement, Rai did what she could and vigorously kicked her legs. While the Hollow had been distracted, busy avoiding her kicks, she tilted her head to the side and bit her zanpakuto's blade, cutting her lips on the process. Carefully, she rotated Naruryu with her mouth and pushed it toward the Hollow's arms as hard as she could. The Hollow cried and loosened its grip, allowing Rai to slip out.

"Heh, I suppose I'm not as amazing as Touya and Miki… yet," she breathed with a lopsided grin, lips and arms stinging, "Fear the wrath of the heavens! Naruryu!" Bright blue and violet sparks were the only thing visible amid the lilac fog that engulfed that space Rai and the Hollow. Vivid yellow eyes twinkled with delight and two silver blades glinted through the fog as they stabbed the back of the skinny Hollow's head.

"Whew, that was fuu~n."

Last edited:

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
  • Scanning over the faces too familiarize himself with the people he was most likley to spend a substantial amount of time with, it was apprant this was quite a rambunctious batch of Shinigami, for there personalities werent completley awkward, but were more or less 'unique' in there own particular ways. Though moments with the Shinigami, Kuro, and Akemi were quite humorus to say the least, a dull moment isnt to be expected with people of this nature. Ignoring Touya's little mind game with himself, Kyo was looking around the area for some kind of sign if any, for they; the Shinigami, were just standing in place in front of Urahara's shop for some particular reason unknowning to himself, Well the next step is too investigate right? But where do we start? Even so, I get the strange feeling as if we arent alone, most likley the other Shinigami coming. Kyo took another glance around the group, wandering to himself how is it that everyone appeared so clam and happy, if anything, they should all be worried, even scared a bit.

"Wait a second all of you. Shut it." The blonded boy spoke after awhile, disrupting the others conversations.What the boy said next made perfect sense, the fact that such high levels of spirit energey is being omitted at this spot, along with the number of Shinigami gathered at said location, the apperance of a Hollow should of been made by now. Almost instantly as the Shinigami commented on this fact, that the deafing screams of Hollows approached, but it wasnt just one, there were six, what was more unusual was the crimison mask that was in place of the normal ivory instead. Such strange apperances of the Hollows along with the not to long ago encounter with the cloaked man could not have been just mere coincidence, there was something more, there always was.

Surges of reiatsu spurted as the gigai and Shinigami body seperated, putting the soul candy back into the confines of the cloak, Kyo was finely in his most pleasent apperance. Red hair blowing in the wind showing the greatness and beauty of it along with his pericing red eyes, he was a sight to behold, "Finally! Its time to for some action!" completley loose compared to the way he presented to himself earlier, this was the more free spirited Kyo, being in the human obtaining a tendency of being serious was most definitly a pain, after returning back to his usual Shinigami body, the need to act polite, normal, and the other various human manners, was no longer nesscarry . The other Shinigami, Kyo being most pleased by this, were as well getting serious, Kuro from earlier was most displeased when he thought his companion from earlier, was thought to be believed injured, though that was not the case, Kyo watched as the Hollow sent the gigai of Akemi spiraling through the air but soon learned that she had already left the body soul less.

Trying to sense where and if there were any more Hollows, Kyo was distracted by the sight and sounds of more battle cries. The female from earlier, Amaraiha Murasaki or shortly Rai, engaged into combat with a rather unhealthy looking Hollow, the difference in power was obviously apparant, she disposed of the Hollow hastiely and sufficiently, a strike, in the back of the head no less, was enough to put anyone out of commission. OH! Whats this!? excitedly the blood red haired Shinigami took notice to another, yet unfamiliar, Shinigami entering the battle, although the Zanpakotou was quite impressive, she was still having trouble against the Hollow, he watched as she struggled with the tyrant, Heh, good luck to her. Diverting his attention to the mind boggeled, Touya, Kyo was pleased to see him dispatch the Hollow with ease, though not the smoothest way he did it in the least, for it seemed he was injured a great deal Haha, now THAT hurt him I bet! Common sense kiddo.

*CRACK* While scoping out the other Shinigami, a Hollow was steadly trying its best to sneak up on Kyo, the absolute nerve! Knowing complete well what the Hollow was doing, Kyo humored it too the point where it approached too close, it was then that he smashed his sheath into the bloodshot mask of the Hollow, tumbling back it fell onto its back, Kyo instantly turned around smirking, What an ugly Hollow! The Hollow looked as though he was a land version of an octopus, the arms were cut vertically, though they were connected at the base of the shoulder, this disgusting feature gave him a set amount of four arms, each with there own set of hands and fingers. The body of it though, was unlike one he has seen before, an 'S' was the shape the body formed or what it appeared to be to Kyo, the legs were just as the arms, vertically split but still in contact at the thigh.

"Oi! What were you trying to do? Sneaking up so carelessly like that, you give a bad name to the people that sport the color red." Flipping his hair around, showing the Hollow his nice physical features. " Normally I wouldnt do this as it is against orders, BUT, lets say I let you go buddy!" Smiling and egging the Hollow to leave.

"Eh!? Listen to me boy! You only got lucky on that blow! From what I can tell, a complete idiot like you is no where near a match against a impressive Hollow as myself!" Rising up from the earlier hit that was dealt to him, he started to move his four upper limbs in a wave like motion, that was until there was nothing left to 'wave'. With a quick movement of the feet, in almost a flash, the entire set of four arms were severed and on the floor wriggling, most likely still having a little bit of life in them, Kyo glanced at the Hollow still smiling.

"Wh-When did you move, or even take your Zanpakutou out for that matter!" It was obvious the Hollow was petrified of the way Kyo moved, the wriggling of the limbs on the ground stopped and disintergrated into the air. "One more chance Hollow friend." Holding his smile in place, he was once again telling the Hollow to make a run for it. Nervously looking around too see if it was a joke, the Hollow was scared to make a move on the words of Kyo, not knowing if it was truth or ficiton, looking directly at his face, the blood filled eyes sent the Hollow scampering away O-Okay, Im away from that freak! But im still hung-. Tumbling to the floor, the Hollow looked down to notice his four limbs that were present at the base of his thigh, were no longer there, but a few inches behind him. Turning around, Kyo stood smiling looking down on the Hollow."I thought you were trying to leave? Is that a no then? Ah well tough luck huh?" A deafing noise ran through Kyo's ears as the blade went through the ivory shell on the Hollows head instantly "And another one leaves us yet again Scryer..." setting the Zanpakutou back at its rightful place in the sheath.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • The Hollow seemed determined to push Sayu into the ground, as she resisted it with her zanpakuto. Heh, if only you knew you were planning your own fate... The large body of the one-armed Hallow was fully on top of the Satagara, with its crimson red mask within the circumference of the shuriken. There was barely any room for movement of any kind while she was trapped under their weight; this would have to be planned out perfectly. Hollows can be so stupid~ Getting a better grip, Sayu burst out, "From the light of the stars that foresee the future, show the pains of the past!" The shuriken began to glow white with the symbolic circle of the zodiac. Before the Hallow could react, the zanpakuto pulsed, and from it came a solid beam of white blinding light. The crimson mask began to deteriorate as it's human features became visible for a second- and became the same fate as the mask. Sensing the lowered pressure against her, Sayu sat up as she placed her arms upon her crossed legs and gave a loud sigh. With a small burst of light, the Satagara returned to it's sealed form of the blue and white bracelet and landed by her hand.

Maybe I stalled too much...

Sayu blinked. What if..what if eating that curry bread made her slower? Would it really have also taken a toll on her spiritual body? The around her neck bell chimed a dry note. This would be something neat to discuss with the 12th Division... Taking the time to look around her, she noticed that the others had successfully completed destroying the other Hallows, while another red headed shinigami was cutting through the head of a limbless Hallow. She winced. It would definately suck to be a Hallow... Putting one arm behind her back, she began to pull it with the other as her usual ritual of stretching; Satagara was one heavy zanpakuto. Sayu wished she had been there earlier...she could care less about meeting them, but they did seem to be pretty decent fighters.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: xDD The boy isn't in pain. He's still smiling, Touya injures himself every time he fights from overexertion on his spiritual body. 1 reason why he has a 4th division following him around. xDD

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Everyone is just so flashy, aren't they brother?" Akemi sighed, still in the same position with her brother that she had been in moments ago. The Hollow, who was still attempting to push down on the two with all its power was starting to get irritated. It was shouting lines such as "You annoying pests!" and "Why the hell don't you falter!" amoung a variety of other colourful phrases. The truth of the situation was that this Hollow didn't have much chance against one of the two, let alone both at them at once. While most of the others appeared to be finishing up, the Hollow made up an excuse. "This is real fair, two against one!"

Akemi could do nothing but smirk as she glanced over at her brother, who still appeared to be holding the Hollows arm back just like she was. "Why, two against one? I only see one opponent of yours here, and thats me!" As if on cue, the Kuro that had been holding back the claw dissipated, leaving the Hollow confused. It was even more confused when it head a voice whispering in its ear.

"You're an idiot, you know that? I can't believe you fell for Akemi's illusion for so long. Pitiful." Kuro said calmly as he thrusted Narakugokuin through the back of the Hollows head while standing on its shoulder, causing it to disappear, and Kuro to land on the ground below. Akemi smashed the staff and blade of her zanpakutou together, causing it to return to katana form, while Kuro just swung his vertically to do so, and they both placed them back in their scabbards. "Pitiful." Kuro muttered once more, before returning to the others.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Haven't roleplayed for a long time, feeling rather rusty ^^;

Name: Aoba Sakura [蒼葉 桜]

Soul Society Appearance:
    Sakura, with her long, thigh-length hair, weighs around 40 kg, or 88 pounds. She had tanned tone, accentuated by her light shade of candy pink hair that matched her quite well. It did more than contrast her skin but it also helped to bring out the color of her eyes. The clear blue orbs shone wonderfully and in a way, reflected the sea. Sakura stands at 1.51m/4"11, rather short for her appearance. Baby blue hairpins, impressioned by flowers, clipped up her fringe neatly. She also did some adjustments to her shihakushō, such as that the hakama is absent, leaving her in something of a mini-skirt version of the kimono with a thin, white sash. Sakura's footwear mainly consists of the normal Zori sandals, along with a white ribbon tied around her right ankle. She prefers to let her hair down, though, and she wears her dangling earrings. Sakura also has a tear-shaped pendant on her neck, her Zanpakuto's sealed form in the tear crystal {only applies when she's in the real world. Her Zanpakuto is a normal sword in SS}

Human World Appearance:
    In the human world, Sakura looked no different from her SS counterpart - besides her clothes and accessories, of course. She is mostly seen with her hair tied by a white ribbon into a low, ponytail. Her hair is layered into a V-shape-like style, and she looked like this except for the fact that she's supposed to look shoujo-ish. Her outfit consists of something like this along with her calf-high boots.

History: Sakura comes from Seireitei as one of the 4 Noble Families, and surprisingly knows her way around there. From young she has been taught that being a Shinigami is an honourable job, and she loved wandering outside of Seireitei secretly to Rukongai. Her favourite place are Junrinan [District #1], but she has wandered to as far as Inuzuri [District #78] twice or thrice. Ever since then, Sakura saw the totally different plight of the Rukongai souls from Shinigami and nobles, which was etched deeply in her heart for some reason or so. As her childhood friends in Seireitei aspired to become Shingami, Sakura worked towards the same goal. Her first reason for joining was to stay and follow her friends, but as she grew older, she took her job as a Shinigami seriously. She was childhood friends with Byakuya, Yoruichi and Kaien {Sakura and Kaien were a couple, in this case, ignore his wife ^^;}

Personality: Sakura is a blindly optimistic and devoted lass. She has a ditzy personality to fit with her off-the-wall weirdness. She is lazy and untidy, but as happy-go-lucky as she is, Sakura seems to be always clueless in a cute manner. Her loyalty to her pals caused her to stand up for them when they were bullied. Basically, being the cheerful, perky and cute sketcher she is, Sakura is definitely one of those great friends you would like to have. She is incredibly LAZY. Besides being a glutton (taking advantage of her high metabollism, meaning that it's hard for her to get fat), she can be really rash.

Sakura, however, can be annoying and ridiculously childish. One of her friends even suspected her of suffering from multiple personality disorder, but that's not true (according to her words). Sakura is a determined and sharp-tongued girl who can be very noisy and quiet at two different times. Sakura is a master at acting cunning and never gives up any delicious food. She's smart with small vanities, but doesn't really use her intelligence. Lazy, untidy and irresponsible are one of her few points she knew herself, but she couldn't be bothered to change.

She, however, can be annoying and ridiculously childish. One of her friends even suspected her of suffering from multiple personality disorder, but that's not true (according to her words). Sakura is a determined and sharp-tongued girl who can be very noisy and quiet at two different times. Sakura is a master at acting cunning and never gives up any delicious food. She's cute, and she know it, thsu developing slight vanities. She's smart, but doesn't really use her intelligence. Lazy, untidy and irresponsible are one of her few points she knew herself, but she couldn't be bothered to change.

Zanpakuto:
    Name; Tsuki'ou [月桜] pronounced as "Tsuki-o"
    Tsuki'ou [affectionately referred ast "Tsuki-chan" by Sakura] is more of an elemental zanpakutō. She is actually a snow/water nymph, and is released through the Shikai of, 'Flutter and dance, Tsuki'ou!' [散舞, 月桜]. Compared to the hyper and childish Sakura, Tsuki'ou is a understanding and sincere spirit who has a pure nature. She can easily assemble any form of water/snow and turn them into attacking purposes. Tsuki'ou mostly use water as her backup to snow. When in the human world, Tsuki'ou is sealed within Sakura's tear crystal. Her true form is a mermaid with waaaay longer hair.

Kido (Demon Arts):
    Name: Shakkaho (Shot of Red Fire)
    Effect: Casts a red ball of spiritual energy at target.
    Incantation: Ye Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, March on to the south! Demon Art, Shot of Red Fire!

Name: Sōkatsui (Blue fire, crash down)
    Effect: Casts a blue ball of spiritual energy at the target
    Incantation: O Lord, Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Truth and temperance, Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!

Name: Raikōhō (Thunder roar cannon)
    Effect: Summons a huge energy wave that travels forward to annihilate the target.
    Incantation: Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!

Roleplay Sample:

Her big, cerulean eyes were closed - a sign that she was already tired and dead beat. Despite sleeping at around 6 a.m. every morning, she could still satisfy herself with a few hours of sleep easily, unlike most people. However, it was different for that day.

The pink-haired lass had slept earlier than usual, at around, say, a quarter to 4 a.m. The reason? Well, the fact that her instincts were accurate made her felt weird the last few days. For example, she usually waits for her friends to finish their food if they bought it from the same stall. When she/he gets yup to place the plates/dishes back, Sakura will normally put hers on top of theirs and shoots an innocent grin at her victim.

But she has been clearing the plates automatically for the past few days, surprising her buddies, and sleeping at ultra-early time in her language, at around 11 p.m. She felt uneasy, and she thought somebody big would happen. No, not anything like the teacher's going to pop a surprise quiz on them - it was something far more serious than that.

And that make Kurosaki Sakura, who normally sleeps a few hours past midnight, who normally wakes up late, slept at 11 p.m. and woke up at 5.15 a.m.

Slowly, her sparkling eyes opened, as her mind drifted off to her eery sensation. No matter how she tried to brush it off, it was still there. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes and stretching her arms before yawning. Sakura glanced at her roommates, trying to figrue if any was awake at...?

She took a quick glimpse at the clock and found out that it was already 6:30 a.m. She had been awake for more than an hour. Sakura could not really see if either of her roommates were awake at this level of radiance.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Miki wiped off her brow and sighed, pleased with her work repairing Touya's battered ankle, as the boy jumped up and down on his feet giving the doctor a thumbs up and a grin, before frowning as Miki reprimanded him again, "Don't kick harder then your body can take smart one! I know you can't help it, but honestly, even SOME kind of self-control should keep this from happening- again." Touya shrugged, as if he hardly remembered how he broke his ankle in the first place, and stretched, before returning to his gigai.

"That was fun." Touya laughed, pulling out a red handkerchief and wiping off the white brooch that still rest in his hand. Once upon a time, the red handkerchief was white. That was the way Miki liked to say it, it was an inconspicuous way of saying that Touya had a habit of killing everything he didn't like, "So, is everyone here now? Can we go to the Hollow's this time?"

Miki sighed, sitting down on the steps to the Urahara Shoten, which seemed to be devoid of humans and spirits alike. Sheathing ShinrinRisho, Miki muttered just so Touya could hear, "I think everyone's here, I don't think I saw anyone else...but, I was too busy avoiding Hitsugaya-Taichou, I might've missed seeing someone." Touya groaned, before fixing Kazekenkoori back into it's rightful spot on his wrist, mumbling something to himself in annoyance before sitting down on the dirt, to exaggerate that he was now officially bored. He'd been quiet for awhile, having his fun watching everyone else battle their Hollow's, but now, he was dead bored.

"Why do people release their Zanpakuto's to fight Hollows?" Touya asked Miki randomly, and Miki jumped praying to god that nobody took offense to the stupid question that had just passed Touya's pale white lips.

"W-Well, some people like to use their Zanpakuto's. It-It helps to train themselves to use the released form..." Miki tried to reason without mentioning the fact, 'it's because they're weak'.

"Is it because they're weaker then us?" Touya blurted.

Miki groaned, and hid her head behind her arms, making Touya look up from him spot on the floor and laugh, "I'm just kidding, I know the reason! I'm not THAT young! Beside's, I don't really remember what I did, so I can't really talk when it comes to the subject. I guess Koori-chan wanted to be a brooch today, or she just wasn't impressed with the opponent."

'Even if the Hollow had started to kill me, if she thought the stupid beast was too weak for her blade to touch, she would probably let me die anyway.' Touya thought to himself as he lay spread eagled on the ground, waiting for something to happen again. 'Oh well, Koori-chan wouldn't be happy with an owner that was weak enough to be killed by that Hollow anyway.'

While Touya thought about how his death would inevitably be the workings of a stubborn Kazekenkoori, Miki was wondering why the Hollow's masks were such an odd color. She would definetely report this back to Unohana- Er, Aizen-taichou or Hitsugaya-taichou. Miki would've been much more comfortable if she was reporting to Unohana-taichou, she was so much nicer then the other captain's. Like Ichimaru-taichou. Touya, being who he was, liked the aura Ichimaru-taichou gave off, but it was the one that made Miki shake like a leaf in a hurricane. She shivered just thinking of his smile that reminded her of Touya-gone-berserk-just-a-bit-more-sane-and-a-bit-less-blood-lusting. Right. Back to the Hollows and their masks. Miki however, would be the last person to bring it up. Making conversation was not her strong point. In fact, conversation in general was not her strong point.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • When the fog had fully cleared, Rai had to make sure her enemy was indeed defeated. She groaned, she always gets the resourceful one. She'd rather take on a strong and stupid Hollow, than a quick and clever. Guess I shouldn't underestimate the skinny ones~ … buu.

With a sigh, she replayed her fight in her head, reminding herself what had gone wrong. When the fog came, she couldn't see anything at all and had been lucky enough to hit the Hollow, in the back of the head, too! As soon as she had released Naruryu, the Hollow immediately reacted, panicking as it muttered something beneath its crimson mask. That was when the fog materialized, blinding her. She had used a mini-lightning bolt, using the water from the fog as conductors to increase her mini-lightning's effectiveness, as a light… which only resulted in making the fog a lilac in color. So, she blindly attacked (and missed, the first time). It was only because of pure luck that she hit it. Ooh, but they think it's all me~ ha! They wouldn't it was the skinny that created the fog! She beamed at the thought and did one last check, but then immediately scowled again. The Hollow was slain, but her gigai's clothes...!

Puffing out her cheeks, she dragged her gigai closer to Urahara's shop and rested the body against one of the steps. Her attention briefly drifted to the twins as they finished off their fat Hollow. She yelled her support at white-girl's amazing illusionary ability, but booed at their finishing move. "Oh, come on! You guys could've done something more electrifying than that! Go on, showoff something~~!" She flailed a fisted arm wildly, urging them, but it was futile. Instead, all her yelling caused the cut on her lips to widen and all her flailing about made her bleeding arms throb. She winced at the pain but shook it off; she had worse things to worry about.

Like, her gigai's clothes, for example. Those bright, colorful, unique clothes… ripped! She stared at her limp gigai, the ribbon on its hair, then on the clothes. "Ahaaa!" She yanked the ribbon off, causing purple tresses to flow wildly on the steps, and took out her currently unsheathed Naruryu. Carefully, she cut out a large portion of the fabric on both sides of the shorts her gigai wore and poked holes on the edge horizontally, copying how the laces on her gigai's shoes were inserted. Then, she cut the ribbon into two before inserting on the holes she created. Tie them crisscrossed and…voila~! ♥

"I am so good! ♪" She wiped an imaginary sweat across her forehead, before shuffling towards Miki and Touya. She vaguely heard him and Miki talking about them being weaker, but let it slide… for now. They'll see how strong she is, she isn't worried about that. For now, however, she grinned sheepishly at Miki, making the cut on her lip even wider. "D'you think you could heal me? My arms and my lips?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back