• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach: The Prequel (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
  • Sakura sighed as she watched the Hollow disappear. "The 12th one..." Whispering, she started to think about the different Hollows that jumped upon her on her way to Urahara's shop. "This seems to be getting more fun~!" Echoing, she grinned. "At least I have the ability to take on them even if they all take on me together. I'll bash them up and barbequed them for, erm... Dinner? Hehe~!"

After renuiting with her gigai, the pink-haired Shinigami made her way back to Urahara's shop. Urahara had informed her of everything and the other Shnigami, but she never had a chance to meet them. Wondering what will happen next, Sakura paced ahead as his shop was near her vicinity.

Her acute ears caught a slight vibration and rustling of leaves nearby, and she stopped short. Eyes darting hither thither around, she scanned the area, and felt the presence of another Hollow nearby. Beaming gleefully, she split herself from the gigai by swalllowing a 'Soul Candy', and pulled out her Zanpakuto. She was fine with fighting this many Hollows - she need more pratice anyway.

The Hollow had a fish-looking head along with a muscular body. His Hollow Mask had a unique design on it, and he had the body of a gorilla with golden, brownish fur. Anybody who take a look at him will immediately know he's a dangerous one. He gave a stomach churning roar before heading towards Sakura. This Hollow was obviously stronger than the dim-wits just now...

She didn't move a muslce, but stayed put and looked on as the Hollow looked ready to pounce her. She gazed at him as his strong shins pulled him high up into the air, his arms ready to grab her. She saw through everything, the triumphant grunts he made as he neared her. And with a light contract of her leg muscles, Sakura jumped high up above, way away from the Hollow as he missed his traget and crashed heavily down on the ground. It made a monsterous noise, but Sakura took this opportunity to defeat him.

Swiftly, she flashed her Zanpakuto down as she landed elegantly on the ground, her Zanpakuto sliced neatly through his head. Within seconds he disappeared, his muffled cries the last noise he made on Earth. The sparkling ashes he left behind floated upwards out of the human world, to guide him through his new life as a pure soul in Soul Society.

Sakura waited till the last of the purified Hollow vanish into thin air before grinning. "Hurray~ The 13th one~ Yipee~!" Sakura jumped up and down in a hyper manner, both hands high up in the air actively. "Now I'll hurry back to Ura-chan's shop!"

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Electrifying? Our job isn't to be electrifying. It's to slay Hollows, and we aren't interested in putting on a fancy show for a weak foe such as that." Kuro scoffed as he approached the three Shinigami, Akemi tagging behind while dragging the two gigai. She began panted, before her expression turned into a pout.

"Kuro~ Why am I the one dragging the gigai?"

"I didn't ask you to bring mine, you went and got it on your own." Kuro replied sternly with his back turned to her, a grin on his face where she couldn't see it. He just loved toying with her sometimes. "So Rai, are you okay? Would you like me to help heal you?" It was obvious he was just trying to anger Akemi, seeing as he was very poor at healing kidou, while his sister excelled. Of course, Kuro was much better at the other types of kidou, although he rarely, if at all used them. "I mean, it would be horrible if you bled to death, I don't know what I'd do without you!"

"Grrr..." Akemi literally growled, before she shoved her brother onto the ground. "Shove it, Romeo, you can perform healing kidou as well as Captain Kuchiki can smile." Ouch. Although not the worlds most creative diss, it was very true. The area began to glow below Akemi in a circular pattern as she held her palms out to Rai. "Though from great distance, let great pain be healed by the kindness in my hand... Demon Art, Aotenohira!" With any luck, the kidou would heal up the wounds. When the glowing subsided, she quickly turned to her brother lying on the ground, apparently stunned from being pushed so hard.

"AND AS FOR YOU- Ngh!" Mid-scolding, she suddenly collapsed onto the ground, clenching the back of her neck to the point where her nails were piercing through her skin, causing it to bleed. Kuro quickly scrambled to his feet and over to his sisters side, but recieved a smack across the face from Akemi's free left hand, along with shriek and "Get away from me dammit!" before she passed out.

"Ururu, take her inside, Tessai should be able to treat her." A voice sternly said from nearby, as a man wearing a bucket hat and a little girl with purple hair that appeared almost like a cockcroach turned around the left corner of the shop, stepping over the rubble from the recent encounter. The girl quickly scurried over to Akemi's side, and picked her up with great ease before moving her inside. "Honestly, I go out shopping to get food for our guests, and I come back to find this. Ah well, it looks like you all did a good enough job. I apologize, but could you wait out here for just a bit longer, I need to check on the girl." The man, assumingly Kisuke Urahara sighed as he walked inside, giving a little wave behind his back to the group. Meanwhile, Kuro was on his knees on the ground, his right hand on the cheek he had been slapped with, seemingly stunned.

OOC: Sorry, I don't mean to single my character out, but that which is causing Akemi's ailment becomes a big part of the plot later on, and this is easier than me asking someone else to do it. Just bear with me until I get this over with. =x

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Miki stared at Akemi, who had suddenly collapsed after healing Rai, something that Miki was just about to stutter and stammer a response to, "M-m-m-me?! U-u-uh, o-o-oka-" And she was healed! Touya on the other hand, had decided to sit up and stare at Ururu's bangs, and he pointed bluntly, stating to Miki, "Her bangs look weird." Miki threw a random sandal she found on the Urahara Shoten's porch at Touya, "Stop saying those things!!" Miki pouted, stomping her foot as she stood up. Touya blinked having easily tilted his head to the side to dodge the flying slipper. He was stunned that Miki seemed to be so much more confident now. Miki huffed and sat back down with a heavy thud, her arms folded.

Touya stood up and brushed off his loose black karate pants, running a hand through his hair before saying, "What's wrong with you?"

Miki blinked and ignored Touya, standing back up, and walking into the shop after Urahara, leaving Touya indignant and snapping to Miki's back, "Hey!! Don't ignore me!! What's your problem today anyway?!" Touya folded his arms and furrowed his brow in annoyance, and grumbled something to himself before sitting cross-legged, glaring daggers at where Miki had disappeared.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sakura hugged her gigai's legs, her arms crossed around them. She had told Urahara to give her some soft drink or what so ever with gas, but she ended up with a dangerous-looking cup of tea from Tessai instead. Sighing, she gazed outside the window, but Urahara soon came back into the shop.

She was at a table in a corner, and pointed defensively to the cup of... Tea, and pouted. "I'm not drinking that, Urahara!" Her tone was like that of a child, but unfortunately Urahara knew her personality and ignored her. "Never mind, I could always tell Tessai I'm allergic to whatever inrgedient he poured inside here." She reassured herself, grinning cheerfully when Urahara spoke.

"That's one of the things you're good at, anwyay." A slight smile spread across his face as he lowered his hat, ready for her reaction.

Sakura beamed readily, and folded her arms in a proud manner. "Of course!" After a moment of silence, she unfolded her arms and sweatdropped. "This isn't something to be proud of anyway." Reminiscing about how much trouble she had getting out of her gigai, she sighed and made a face at Urahara.

However, the pink-haired Shinigami soon realised that somebody else came in. A ravishing girl sauntered in, her long ebony black hair swishing slightly. The first beautiful thing Sakura saw in her was the way her gentle, amber eyes shone, and in a way remember her of a peaceful forest.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: So I guess everyone has lost interest now? I guess its my fault because of all the final projects and stuff that have been occupying my time. =/

IC: As the time passed, and members of the group wandered inside, despite Urahara instruction to not do so. Kuro, however, did the opposite and moved to the left side of the building, and sat down in the fetal position. He periodically brought his head up to glance at Akemi's gigai that he had brought over with him, along with his own gigai. He was beginning to realize that the harder he tried to forget about the past, the stronger it would haunt him later. "She hasn't yelled at me like that since that night..." He muttered to himself, mentally reliving the death of the man that raised the two. "The darkness really is where I belong..."

"You know, you're one pathetic Shinigami." A male voice scoffed from the nearby corner. Kuro lifted his head up, and glanced over at the source. It was a short boy with red hair in a bizarre, seemingly triangular style. He was dressed in a white shirt with red, japanese text in the center, and blue pants that went down to his ankles. The girl from before was with him as well, dressed in a white shirt similar to the boys, with pink text instead of red, and a pink skirt with large white dots that extended down to her ankles, ordinary sandals with a single red strap on each foot. Her hair, like mentioned before, looked sort of like a cockroach. She wore it in two small pigtails that were tied by pink elastics, and her bangs hung over her face in-between her eyes and just over her nose. The pair was holding brooms for some reason or another. "What the hell are you sitting out here moping like a little girl, Shinigami?" The boy continued, throwing the broom over his shoulder like a sword. "Shouldn't you be in there with your sis or whoever she is?"

"Jinta... you should leave him alone... not everyone thinks like you..." The girl said meekly as she began to sweep the ground slowly. "Besides... Urahara said we should be sweeping." Jinta stomped over until he was standing behind her, and planted his fists into the sides of her head, before turning them rapidly. "Jinta! Stop!!!!"

"Haha! No way! It's your fault for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, Ururu!"

"But so were you Jinta!" Ururu defended herself before wincing from the pain she was experiencing.

"Nah, you're both right." Kuro finally spoke up after listening to the odd duo. "I should be in there, but it isn't your business." He stood up, and began approaching the pair. "Oh, and Jinta, right? Don't pick on girls while you're around me. You might just find yourself getting the same treatment." When he was close enough, he ran behind Jinta and began to do to him what he had been doing to Ururu. He quickly let go of the girl, and began trying to break free of Kuro's grasp while shouting angrily. Ururu just stood and watched with a blank stare as Kuro finally let the boy go, and shockingly got a broom to the head. "Was that supposed to hurt?"

"Yes! But whatever! Just go see her!" Jinta growled angrily, and was followed up by Ururu.

"She's sleeping in the room in the back... Urahara gave her some medication to keep the poison at bay for now. He and Tessai are going to go research the ailment later today..."

A few moments later...

"Hey, you feeling okay?" Kuro said quietly to his sister as he sat down beside the bed on the floor she was lying on. She wasn't asleep anymore, so she sat up and took her brothers hand, while motioning towards the arrow-like scar on the back of her neck with the other. "What's that?"

"I'm not really sure, actually. Apparently I was injured and didn't realize. But Urahara says an unknown poison was injected through it, so it can't be an ordinary wound..." She smiled meekly at her brother, before attempting to stand. When she swerved and almost fell, Kuro got up quickly and caught her. Soon after, Ururu found them and told them that Urahara wanted to talk to everyone outside. They did so, and sat on the front steps, Kuro supporting Akemi the entire time.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Miki peered around the shop, first noticing a girl with green hair sitting at the table. She must've been one of the Shinigami? Either way, Miki jumped and turned around, rushing out of the shop at the sight of another new person, just to see the scary 11th division girl's brother walking in, and at the sight of him, Miki panicked and stashed herself where nobody could see her, just so that Akemi wouldn't get angry at her for getting to close to her brother or whatever she'd said. After Kuro had passed, Miki dashed out of the shop and sank onto her sitting spot on the porch, completely spacing out before Touya sent a flying kick to the side of her head, making her scream the loudest word she'd said for the past month or so.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!" Miki yelled, tumbling into the building beside the Urahara Shoten, before she slapped a hand over her mouth with wide eyes.

"Serves you riiiight!" Touya stuck his tongue out at Miki, and folded his arms, stomping off the porch and sitting down on the ground stubbornly. Miki however, was still too stunned at her outburst to even notice that Touya was angry at her. With a touch of her hand and a muttered incantation, Miki healed the swelling and bleeding bruise hidden by her hair, and sat up from her position on the dirt floor. Slightly tired by all the extreme healing she'd been asked to do, such as resetting a bone with kidou alone, Miki took a deep breath and sat up.

"What was that for?" Miki asked Touya with an annoyed pout, acting as herself again, "That was mean!"

Touya, never being one that was talented at the silent treatment, stormed to his feet and pointed his finger at Miki, snapping like the child he halfly was, "You ignored me! That's just as mean!" He puffed out his cheeks and mumbled, "Just because you met like, 4 new "scary" people today you don't have to be a poopie head and treat me like you don't know me either." Miki sighed and mumbled something to herself before saying, "I-I'm going to take a break."

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • OOC;; Omg Bell~ It's PIIIIINK, not green ;_____; XD

And Origin, I was kinda waiting for somebody to notice Sakura, lol =] This post is very short, sorry x.x

IC;;

"Eh?" Sakura stood up as she noticed a few other Shinigami sauntering into the room after the first one. It looks as if none of them noticed her, and she hesitated about calling out to them. After all, they might fire ridiculous questions at her. For a moment she simply stared at them, but after a few seconds she realised they were Shinigami like her who witnessed the scene.

"Err...!" Sakura's interest was piqued when one of the female Shinigami started squabbling with a male Shinigami. She gazed on before sweatdropping, not minding herself looking like a complete idiot. "Kimi-tachi...?"

Her last few words worried her whether if she could catch their attention, but she simply folded her arms behind her head in a carefree manner and giggled cheerfully, looking on at the others. It was amazing Urahara managed to hide many infomation from her without her realising it. 'That sneaky freak...'

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "What an action-packed day; new people, skinny and fat Hollows, lovers' quarrels, fainting…" Rai thought out loud, watching as poor white-girl was carried inside Urahara's shop. She hadn't the chance to thank her – if it wasn't for white-girl there, she wouldn't have been able to talk without actually bleeding to death! – and she worried that she was partly at fault; white-girl must've been already exhausted from fighting fatty with Kuro, and healing would only add to her exhaustion.

She grunted.

Thing was, she didn't just faint. White-girl, or girl!Kuro (she seriously needed to find out the girl's name; Kuro mentioned it once or twice, but she was hardly paying attention then), was clawing something at her neck and it looked like it hurt, a lot. Then Urahara appeared, followed by a little girl, and took her inside. Something else must've happened to her. Glancing back, she noticed Kuro on the ground, stunned... really stunned. "So what, is he just gonna keep vigil there?"

She raised a brow. She was assuming that he wouldn't allow himself to be separated from his twin, especially since she's injured. She thought that by now he would dramatically shove past those in his way, hurrying to his dear twin. Then he'd push away the little girl Ururu and take white-girl, growling "don't you dare touch her!" Then he'd bury his head in her hair and sob, cursing whatever it was that hurt her. ...or, something with that effect.

Rai scratched her cheek, shrugging. She had been reading waay too much lately… With a sigh, she briefly watched as the others tended to their own thing, separating for a while, and instantly followed suit. Reentering her gigai, she roamed around to the sides of the shop, noting exactly how the building looked like. Afterward, she went back around to the shop's entrance and gently plopped down on the steps. There was nothing else to do, but wait for further instructions about their mission thing. She immediately fell asleep afterwards, gradually falling down the steps until she was fully on the ground, snoring lightly.

Her eyes fluttered open minutes later, when a little redheaded boy kicked her head. She vaguely heard him say something about Urahara and replied with a salute and a groggy "'lright, sir! I'm coming!~!" before falling back asleep. The others weren't there yet, surely she could still sleep!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Ugh," Miki groaned to herself, head resting on her arms as Touya floated about around the shop on a ball of ice propelled by the wind. She was utterly exhausted for some reason, like something was sucking out her reiatsu. Wait. Sucking out her reiatsu? Miki's face scrunched up as she glared at Touya, who was innocently ignoring her, before she grumbled something to herself and continued to rest, leaving Touya, bored with draining her reiatsu now, with nothing to do.

"I'M BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED." Touya yelled, hopping off the ball of ice and letting himself land on it as if laying down, waiting for his face to turn red from the blood rushing to his head, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOORED, BOOOOOOOOORED, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED." He flailed his arms about like a child, "I'm bored!!! Somebody go get a Hollow! Go get a soul to send to soul society!! I want a daifuku bun and tea!! I'm hungrrrryyyyyy!!!" This continued for some time, with him being bored as ever, but his dramatic performance entertaining everyone, or at least, Miki, who watched lazily.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Touya turned over onto his stomach and pounded on the ice ball angrily, before it broke open and he fell flat on his face, right into the dirt. It was eerily silent until Touya turned himself over and continued to whine and complain, "I'M BOOORED!!! MIIIIKII!!! KUROOOOO!!! URAAA-CHAAAAAAAN!!!" He called out any name he could remember, as he flailed his arms and legs. Miki sweatdropped and sighed again, letting her forehead fall onto her arms again as Touya spun around on the ground and rolled, twisted, turned, anything to keep himself entertained.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back