• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blinding Nights

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I can't sleep if there's any light in my room. I have those blackout curtains and I clothespin them shut; and I have duct tape over all the little lights on my TV and other electronics.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
    I spent much of my junior-high nights sleeping with the lights on (as I was terrified of the dark), so I guess I'm accustomed to sleeping with some sort of light source in the room. Now I prefer to sleep in pitch-black darkness. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can sleep in any condition tbh (and by "sleep", I mean nap - as long as my arm is over my eyes). For a legitimate "sleep" I need to be in darkness I guess. I dunno really, I know if the blinds are down, I'll wake up really early due to the light so I have to have them down, but as long as the lights are off, I'm fine sleeping. Even if there's light from another room I can still sleep. Kinda lucky tbh because when I was younger I used to find it hard to sleep now I find it really easy. :3

Oh and since people mentioned it, I go to sleep with a radio on. I find it relaxing. I used to wake up with the radio on but now I don't bother.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I prefer to sleep in the dark, but I can sleep in the light or with any sort of noise. I'm a heavy sleeper, so nothing much wakes me.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
    i used to sleep with at least a night light on. however, just recently, i've accustomed myself to sleep in complete darkness... to the point that i've even grown to be uncomfortable with sleeping with just a small light source on.

Back