• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blissey Vs. Miltank

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    There are so many "Vs." threads and yet none of them cover this issue.

I can't really choose between these two.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Hard to decide. WishBliss vs Miltank would end up in a stall fest. Miltank with Thick Fat blocks out WishBliss's only attacking move from doing much. Miltank needs Heal Bell to cure its Toxic. :x Body Slam Miltank is a 4HKO, which would, again, end up being a stall fest with Leftovers + Wish + Softboiled. @_@

As for the individual Pokemon, Blissey comes out on top. It's OU, compared to Miltank's being UU. Blissey is defensively one of the best Pokemon in the game.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    While I like Blissey more, Miltank is more balanced with a greater movepool, so I'd say Miltank.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Miltank is a fearsome Poke'mon. I am training mine currently.
    I use Rollout just like Whitney now.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The two most annoying stallers in the game?

I give my vote to miltank for the fact that she can actually launch a decent offensive where Blissey...can't D:

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Gah... Hard. Moo cow betsie, or a giant... thing. I'de probably have to go with the blissinator. I have one of the special sweeper Blisseys, and it's insane. Serene Grace plus thunder and flamethrower is crazy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    In my opion I think they're both good! But Miltank is my choice, she's always been tough and wins many battles, while Blissey nurses and cares (:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    idk how can they even compare.. lol.

Both are cute but Blissey~

Back