• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blogs~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Post quiz results in it, whinge in it. That's what I do.
    An LJ - link in my sig.
    I've had two xangas, both which died.
    I'm like Karli - never good at updating things. XD

Years
    Well, I have a LiveJournal (in signature), but I rarely do anything with it...which is why I never signed up for any more blog sites. :P

Really, the main reason I got it was because a friend of mine had an LJ code (years ago), and she wanted me to get a journal, so...

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    *poke* I have...

Blogs~

My actual blog is titled "Symphony of my Life". The other "Symphony of my Life: _________ Varient" are places to house my many blogskins until I discard them totally. DITCH305 is for my class in school... yeah. Top and bottom ones are not my blogs, just blogs that I helped with and view at times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I only have an Xanga, that I update every now and then. I tried making a LiveJournal once, but I couldn't figure out how. (Sad, I know, lol...) I guess that one is all I need, anyway!

pirategirl92

Still loves season 1
    Years
    I Loooooove my Xanga. I've been doing stuff to it all day. As well as it helps myself relax. I think my Xanga was how I got out of my depressive mood, lol. (Hence the Xanga Name: MorbidlyInsane14. Because I was morbid. I still am a bit, though.)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Niko said:
    yes... myspace is quite addicting... *_*

I currently have 35 friends in it... 4 of which are U2, The Killers, Foo Fighters, and Coldplay. Yes people, you can add a band's profile to your friends list... quite amazing... BONO ADDED ME! OMFGLOLBBQSAUCE!!!111ONE

>>
    HE DID?! OH MY GOSH! XDDDDD Omg omg omg o_O;;; You are soooooooo lucky XD
    How do you add a band profile to your list? XD

Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    HE DID?! OH MY GOSH! XDDDDD Omg omg omg o_O;;; You are soooooooo lucky XD
    How do you add a band profile to your list? XD
    You just go to Music, search the band name, and click "add to friends"

Years
    Meh. I have normal Blogs, I was too lazy ta customize 'em, though I did take care of my space an' everything else in it. ^^;;
    ...An' btw, my space is called Draconic Lair. ^^;;

Back