• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blueberry Yum Yum Productions - Monotype Tounrnament

BlueberryYumYum602

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • When you've completed your battle, post either in this thread or PM me the winner and/or the score (optional).

Hope you all enjoy and happy battling!!!!
    -Ink

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • this is looking to be an AMAZING tournament. one week, tourney filled, the bracket looks amazing. love that coding. can't wait to see how this turns out!

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • I lost my battle 0-3.
    A crit on the wrong pokemon and Sleep Powder who miss twice in row XD
    That killed me.

BlueberryYumYum602

Competitive Trainer
    Years
  • Congrats to myrrh25 and SquirtleScott92!!

~Princess of Johto~ and polkop, PM me with your Nature/EVs/Moveset for your Dragonite and I will train it promptly.

-Blueberry

Gabe (Blueberry Yum Yum Productions): Jirachi's flinching iron head bullshat spelled out my demise :/

Dark loses to Grass 0-1

Last edited:

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
  • Me and Xtreme99 have spoken and are going to attempt to have our battle done by Sunday night.

we hope that our match will not cause any delay as it being a weekend it is a tough period to do matchs.

Bendak

I suck at pogeymanz
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    I just beat KingKaos, Psychic eliminates Normal.

Back