• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue's Parents

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    ^I'm so slow I probably wouldn't relise I'm being sucked into a black hole in time to say that!^_^
    By the way, I just relised somthing, what if Yellow and Lance are, like, cousins or something? It's quite possible and it would be some twist considering they tried to kill each other.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    ^I'm so slow I probably wouldn't relise I'm being sucked into a black hole in time to say that!^_^
    By the way, I just relised somthing, what if Yellow and Lance are, like, cousins or something? It's quite possible and it would be some twist considering they tried to kill each other.

Well, that would put QUITE an interesting twist on the whole YellowxLance shipping.

@JB88 I think that he's neutral because he hasn't seen Yellow in, like, 3 years.

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
    oh, and just wondering, blue is a pallet town trainer right?
    then she should be born in pallet town.
    and her parents should live there too.
    so why are they on 1 island?
    migrated?

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    oh, and just wondering, blue is a pallet town trainer right?
    then she should be born in pallet town.
    and her parents should live there too.
    so why are they on 1 island?
    migrated?

Uh, we covered that....

But here's a recap^_^ Blue's parents probably moved because they wanted to leave all of the unpleasant memories. After all, they probably thought that Blue was dead...

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Okay, so I finally started on FR/LG, and read the part where Blue's parents get sucked into that black hole. All I could think of after reading that, is that it is one of the most truly heart-breaking scenes ever.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    I wouldn't blame her. That girl, after going through everything, finally manages to locate two people very close and dear to her, before she was kidnapped. She even got to Vermillion early, and the only thing that was on her mind was seeing her parents. You could see it. She was oblivious to see Red and Green on that ship, and at that scene where they witnessed her parents disappear.

If anything like this happened in real life, if I saw someone's parents disappear, I would totally understand the emotions that would be going through. It is just too painful. The trauma after watching something like that. It's unbearable. And it's natural to go in a frenzy and/or hysterics and lose consciousness. Perfectly understandable.

Not only was it heart-wrenching but very well done. I was thinking of extending on it as a one-shot, but meh...

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    I wouldn't blame her. That girl, after going through everything, finally manages to locate two people very close and dear to her, before she was kidnapped. She even got to Vermillion early, and the only thing that was on her mind was seeing her parents. You could see it. She was oblivious to see Red and Green on that ship, and at that scene where they witnessed her parents disappear.

If anything like this happened in real life, if I saw someone's parents disappear, I would totally understand the emotions that would be going through. It is just too painful. The trauma after watching something like that. It's unbearable. And it's natural to go in a frenzy and/or hysterics and lose consciousness. Perfectly understandable.

Not only was it heart-wrenching but very well done. I was thinking of extending on it as a one-shot, but meh...

I really wish that they had extended into Blue's parent's characters, but they didn't even talk.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Mileyangel, now that I've finally read FR/LG, I agree with everything this thread's been talking about. I really wish they had some dialogue with the parents. It's like, the creators didn't want anything to do with them. Oh, and at the very end, when Oak told the rest not let Blue's parents see her petrified? I wish they added something to that too.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    really u guys? i liked blue A LOT beta in FR LG!!! So much less anoying and waay prettier i recon. Her tricks just anoyed me and i dunno she just seemed nore likable to me later on. just my opinion :)

Back