• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue's Parents

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Mileyangel, now that I've finally read FR/LG, I agree with everything this thread's been talking about. I really wish they had some dialogue with the parents. It's like, the creators didn't want anything to do with them. Oh, and at the very end, when Oak told the rest not let Blue's parents see her petrified? I wish they added something to that too.

Ugh, I KNOW. They should have gone a little more into that.

BLUE'S PARENTS: So, where's our daughter?
    OAK: Ugh...ugh...umm...Wisconsin!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Yes just what is the writers just look like they create them solely to be part of the FRLG plot and no character development or dialogue whatsoever. They did not even say if they are happy to see blue or they missed her for so many years.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Yes just what is the writers just look like they create them solely to be part of the FRLG plot and no character development or dialogue whatsoever. They did not even say if they are happy to see blue or they missed her for so many years.

Yeah, the writers got lazy that one.

BLUE'S PARENTS: (in monotone) Oh no. Our daughter has been kidnapped. Whatever shall we do?

Years later.....

BLUE: Mommy! Daddy! I finally get to see you after all of those nightmarish years spent under the cruel mastermind who kidnapped me!
    BLUE'S PARENTS: ..............

Lazy writers.....

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Hehe. It seems like it. They can do nothing but give expressions. Other than that, on the inside they're just dummies. Or clones.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Anything like that would've added so much more to Blue's horrific expression. Man, I cannot forget that scene. It was so dramatic and full of epicness.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    That's right! All I've seen her mom do is cry, it shows her very weak. I mean, when she was missing, did all you do was cry? And the dad is cuddling her a lot. It's so weird.

I see most of her features coming from the mom.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    That's right! All I've seen her mom do is cry, it shows her very weak. I mean, when she was missing, did all you do was cry? And the dad is cuddling her a lot. It's so weird.

I see most of her features coming from the mom.

I'm counting how many times Blue's mom cries.....

Okay...1...2....3.....4.....5......6.....oh, screw it, I'm bored.

And the dad holds the mom on every page they're in.

And you're right, Blue resembles her mother.

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013

And you're right, Blue resembles her mother.

Yes, she resembles her mother..

Ok, I know this is very offtopic, but why the heck Red doesn't have parents, mother or a familiar at least xD

Last edited:

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    I know! Did he just, like, raise himself or something?

No, he was raised by Poli :P

In the FR/LG he said : "Both of them is battling for their Family"
    1st I think he has a mom (like in games), but no. I hope in the future Mr. Kusaka talk more about Red's past, as he did with Blue & Green.

Last edited:
    Years
    I want to see Lance's parents! I mean, every cool villian must become one becuase he got bad education, right?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years

Hehe, I was about to talk about the dad.

When Red was brought up, I was thinking to myself, where did he come from. Even though he found a way out of it, it's still peculiar to bring up.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    Makes her parents awkwardly weak. Like you said earlier, they didn't care that their daughter was missing. Yet it became Blue's prerogative to find them, and not theirs.

Back