• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boarding School RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    i parked my motorcycle in the parkinglot and took the key

"well, here we are" i said, picking up my bag adn taking off my helmet

i looked around and saw dorm number 123, my dorm

i opened teh door and saw a bed, a desk, and a dresser and closet, not much, but hey, it was home for now

i dropped my bag on my bed and immediatly set up my laptop and set my lighter attachment on my dresser, it was too big to fit into my pocket, about the size of a large book

"well, here goes nothing, consiedering i only know 9 of these people" i siad, walking to teh door, clicking the lid to my lighter

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Kitty looked up from a sketchpad she was holding, to see a boy (Stanlex) walk by. "Hm....must be new...pretty cute," she whispered to her self, looking down once more. "Ah well, never get too caught up...." A few moments later she took up her things and stood, heading off to her dorm, 132.

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    I started walking around the hallway when I ran into Kitty. I started singing"I am the champion my friends and I'll keep on fighting till the end." Then I said " So when did a girl named kitty last see me." to get her attention. Then I noticed Stanlex. So I yelled " Hey Stanlex! It's me! Wayde!"

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "No true idea my friend....unless it was a date." She laughed and shook her head, looking up slightly. "...'coorse, I never have seen you before....or hav I...." She blinked. "My mind is a tad foggy......"

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "Oh my gosh! Wayde! I'm so sorry!. It seems like it's been forever...."Kitty nodded. "Never really expected to see you here actually....."

Super_Lawliet

Years
    She shrugged and laughed a bit."Been unpacked for a while....I've recently taken up drawing....fairly simple things such as people and a few animals......"

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "Oh sure!" Kitty nodded and opened up her sketchbook, showing off her newest drawing. "It's basically my feelings these days you know?....just....loneliness....."

SilverTail

Years
    i heard wayde call my name

"wow, long time no see" i said walking over to wayde and kitty

'drawing, huh?' i thought 'lets see how good they are'

"can i see?" i said, walking over to them

i look at the picture, its like i start to feel lonlely even though i have two of my old friends standing next to me

"why are you so lonely? its not like you dont know anyone, right?" siad, looking away from the sketch and into kitty's eyes

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    I left Angel and went to the 120-140 hallway. Wayde, Stanlex and Kitty were all there. "what's up guy?" I yelled walked up to wayde. I put an arm around his shoulders and poked him in the stomach. "Find a girlfriend yet, Way-man?"

SilverTail

Years
    "yea, still" i said, looking at teh lighter, i had forgotten i had it, i was so used to having it in my hand

i clicked the lid one more time and desided to watch teh flame

i opened it adn lit it, watching it burn, all the feelings of lonelyness dissapeared

"thats better" i sighed, putting the lighter away

SilverTail

Years
    i laughed as i heard him say taht

"you just keep taht chickmagnet away from my room, ive got all my electronics in there" i said

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "Well of course it doesn't!" I said and poked wayde again. "All the guys who ask me out are just like you, you won't ever get a girl. To get a chick, you gotta be different." I ruffled his hair, "and you might want to fix your hair."

Super_Lawliet

Years
    She blinked and stffened up, blurting out, "Actually, I think Wayde's hair is cute as it is right now...." She looked down, turning a sight shade of pink. "But it's my opinion....."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back