• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boarding School RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    "you think every boy's hair is cute" i muttered "exxept mind that is"

i took out my lighter again and clicked it open and shut, open and shut, again and again, for some reason the sound camled me

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    "Weird ohs." I turned and started to walk away. I pulled out a fan that had the japeness symbol for Shogi on it and held it infront of my face, turned, and smirked at Wayde. "you may have a number, but I'll have three dates."

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    Now I couldn't stop laughing. At one moment I even blacked out for a second.I said " If that's hot I'm on fire." Grabbing the lighter and lit myself on fire. Then I said"What did I just do?" While throwing off my coat and stomping on it.

SilverTail

Years
    "sure you will" i said to sky as she walked away

i shook my hand and the fire went out

"pretty cool huh?" i said

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    "Yeah that's cool," I said,"My fire trick failed miserably. Can you teach me the ways of the burning hand." I said while still stomping on my coat.Right after I ran into my room remembering my Xbox was on.

Last edited:

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    When I got to my room, i got out the school yearbook and started rating every guy on a chart. 'Mike...1. Corey...1. James... Hotty,1 gizalliion! Karth... that's just sick, -1 gizallion.' And the lsit went on and on and on...

SilverTail

Years
    "theres no real trick" i said "its a fireproof, flamable compound, made it myself"

i waiteed for him to say something like 'can i get some?' or 'how did you make it?' or even 'yea right'

Let's Fighting Love

Reporting for duty! Sir!
    Years
    "Hey you want flames I dare you play me in Burnout.Ten dollars says I win" I said feeling like I was a king at the game. I quckly looked up Sky's phone number and called her asking if she can come back down so she could watch my kick Sparrows butt.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    OCC: Sorry i haven't been on. you guys are fast!

I got up and ran down the hall. I ran up some steps and ran into someone. "Oh i'm so sorry" i siad nerviously. "It's ok" a vocie said. It was a boy around 16. "Sparrow" i asked with a smile. I was ready to hug him but then he said "No my name is daniel". "Oh um sorry i though you we're one of my freinds. i wonder where they are" i said sadly and alked past him. "Hey you forgot..."he started but a picture fell out. It was me and everybody playing around in the schoolyard before we played that trick..."Hey" he siad agin picking it up. "What" i asked turning around. "You droped this" he said giving them to me. "Thanks. bye" isaid runing down the hallway. "guys are you here" i yelled runing downstair and upstairs. I finally made it to the cafeteria. I sighed. "Oh well..it's ok..i don't mind" i said siting down at a table.

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
    (OOC: You guys filled out all those pages already... but you could make the posts a touch longer :( )

I walked down the hall to my dorm wondering where everyone else could be. I opened the door, set my stuff on the floor, then went to have a look around. Not seeing anyone in the hall, I turned the corner to see Kitty, Sparrow, and Wayde.

"Hey guys, where's everyone else?" I asked with a smile.

White_Winter_Wolf

Years
    A ringing from my phone alerted me that the Wayde and Sparrow were gonna play each other in Burnout and I quickly rushed to watch them. I skidded to a stop right before I ran into the cutest guy i had ever meet. he looked like Wayde, yet had a different aura about him that made me go crazy. "H..hi..." I stuttered.
    He smirked. "To cute for ya?"
    "Uh..." I didn't know what to say, I normally controlled these situtations, it was weird being the nervous one. He read my thoughts.
    "You don't know how to handle me cause I'm not running away from your beauty like other guys?" Beauty?
    "Did you just..." I was cut of as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.
    "Meet me at the pool in 3 hours." and he ran away.
    "Wow..."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I was about to get up but daniel sat down acroos form me. "Here" he said pushing a bowl of ice cream to me. "What..oh tyhanks" i siad hiding my face cause it was truning red. When i got my face color back tonormal i started to eat. "So what was with the picture you droped" he asked eating his nachos.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Kitty turned away, glancing at Stanlex before running off to her dorm. "My god...what am I thinking....'' she mumbled, slamming the door then leaning against it. "He'd never like me...never......"

SilverTail

Years
    (i have a problem, i live in the country where barly anything happens, i have no idea whatsoever waht burnout is)

i stood and watched wayde and sky kiss, big deal

"i guess teh burnoff match is off" i muttered

kitty looked at me and ran off, what was that all about?

"oh well" i muttered "might as well see what the foods like here, probably nothing better than at home"

i walked into the cafeteria and got some nachos, i hate nachos, but, thats all they had

i looked around and saw angel

"hey" i said walking over

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back