• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjourno

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    Hey there I'm new to this forum. I joined pretty much to download pokemon ROMs and possibly work on my sprite art. I'm lazy and an 18 year old high school senior which means I'm going to be sleeping or crying over schoolwork the majority of the time. I also work part-time as a waitress for the elderly woah dream big.
    Me and my friend are also beginning to make Let's Plays for fun and we've recorded the beginning of Dark Dick Souls so far we just need to finish editing it but we suck so it's taking us forever.
    I also love doing pokemon challenges and me and some friends are currently doing an X and Y challenge where you playthrough one game from every generation until X and Y comes out in October.
    I began this month with Yellow and this is my progress from the first day:
    Pikachu: Lv 25
    Pidgeotto: Lv 21
    Nidoking: Lv 25
    Charmeleon: Lv 23
    Ivysaur: Lv 23
    Squirtle: Lv 10
    (Badges: 3)

I also have some rusty skills with Adobe Photoshop and Flash (CS4 mainly) and I hope I remember some of the Actionscript I learned.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there scandal, welcome to PokeCommunity :D I'm also a senior in high school so that's something we have in common there (try not to get senioritis >.<) And about working, hey, everyone's gotta start somewhere no? It sounds like you'd be interested in the Let's Play forums and the Challenges forums here. Random question: Do you plan to get X or Y? Perhaps both? Or maybe you're undecided.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me or any moderators here. In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Scandal !
    Welcome to the forums !
    It seems you have quite a busy schedule ahead of you ! All I can say is work hard and I wish you the best of luck at school !
    For your productions, it will be good to see them once they are finally complete =)
    That's pretty good progress on Pokemon Yellow ! I first started playing Pokemon Blue back in the day as my first ever Pokemon game. I am yet to finish Pokemon White, so I should get back to playing that soon. Usually with my Pokemon games I play quite slowly on the first story run-through just because I don't want to miss anything and try to enjoy each scenario and gym challenge !

There is nothing wrong with working with the elderly or being a waitress. In the end a job is a job and it's hard finding work anywhere in the developed world. I'm sure you have higher expectations of yourself once you finish school !
    Have fun !
    Enjoy your stay !

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Nov 29, 2013
    Tabor, I'll get whichever game features Xerneas c:. Xerneas is such a sweet looking pokemon! And yeah, honestly I do like my work but it can be tiring. At least I'm not getting paid minimum wage which is awesome.
    Also, I tend to take forever and get a full experience and catch every pokemon when I first play a game. c: Playing yellow so quickly is a very different experience for me and I only reserve that type of play style for challenges. It's pretty fun seeing how quickly I can beat the game since I haven't even beaten Black yet x.x..
    My first game was Pokemon Silver and it has a special place in my heart c:. Unfortunately I lost it in an airplane before I could beat The Elite Four and so the first game I've ever beaten was Ruby.

Back