• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boo!

Omni

Wins By Default
    Years

o.o

Erm, hi? XD

LOL, the name's Omni. Well, at least online it is... XD

Alright, enough of the cheesy introduction lines, I'll just get this over with. The REAL name's Tom, I'm 13 and live in good ol' England. Yay for me. XD

I really can't remember how I came across the community, but who actually cares? :P

Oh well. I tried. o.o BTW, I'm avalible on MSN so if you wanna talk to me, my addy's [email protected].

Cya around! ^^

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hi and welcome to the pokecommunity, I hope you'll have a great time here. Just follow the rules and if you want to be my friend or just chat pm me. Agent9 is right, your avatar is scary o_O

Omni

Wins By Default
    Years
    LMAO, you guys are weird. XD But, er, okay, I guess. o.o

God I'm going to love this place. XD

Omni

Wins By Default
    Years
    Er, sure. Thanks Cybex Mewtwo.

And Agent9... please calm down and stop bouncing, it's mentally disturbing. XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Omni said:

o.o

Erm, hi? XD

LOL, the name's Omni. Well, at least online it is... XD

Alright, enough of the cheesy introduction lines, I'll just get this over with. The REAL name's Tom, I'm 13 and live in good ol' England. Yay for me. XD

I really can't remember how I came across the community, but who actually cares? :P

Oh well. I tried. o.o BTW, I'm avalible on MSN so if you wanna talk to me, my addy's [email protected].

Cya around! ^^
    Woah... your avatar is freaky...

I hope you have a fun time here!

Back