• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boon's Booming Art Thread

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
Years
  • Okay, a few people suggested I should post my artwork here, so I shall. I'll start with the Pokémon stuff first, shall I? :P

Ermm, some Fakemon based off JoshKH92's Fakemon:

And the first one, in battle:

---
    A building with a few elements of Kyledove's Sinnoh Tilesets:

--
    Articuno Appears! Custom Articuno sprite, sprited in the style of Kyledove's Pokémon Overworlds:

--

I'll post more soon :3

Years
  • i really love whiteport gym!
    although you should remove the "boonzeet" on the top of the building
    if thats your copyright thing then you should put it down at the bottom so its more like a signature
    and you should blend the red colors for on the top
    but other than that, that pic is really cool and unique

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Very well done fakemon, I love them. The gym is awesome too, but it makes me wonder if it how long it take to get to the top...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I'm loving the water affect for the Articuno picture but it would of been cooler if you also made the Articuno move as well. For the gym picture, you should move your trademark to the bottom of your pic and make it small so its not as noticeable

:t354:TG

Boonzeet

Pokémon Secrets of the Ages Developer
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments. It's not a trademark, silly :P It's a watermark -- so people don't use my tiles that I've created. I want my game to be 100% original, and if people are using my tiles...

But yeah. I'll be making more art soon. Thanks!

Back