• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Why that is a nice haul (Talking about the last post that you made) There. Well look what i got my favorite secret rare card!
$T2eC16JHJIkFHR4DLle1BSTLp!dBbw~~60_35.JPG

I had no idea chandelure's attack did that. Im tempted to use that card in some sort of wonky deck now... Though i have no idea what i would team it with for it to be good...

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
No use the EX it has the same move but with 70 damage. And is a basic plus, it`s other move does you can put 40 damage on any of your oponents pokemon,in any way you like.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
I pulled a Keldeo EX from a Legendary Treasures booster pack early last week. i also managed to get three of the Meloetta EX from the radiant collection as well. Pretty happy about those, and the foiling + artwork on Radiant Meloetta is very pretty =)

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
oooh nice but watch out donavannj is gonna be pissed lol and yes those meloettas are nice ps they are my all time favorite cards.

Years
I pulled a Keldeo EX from a Legendary Treasures booster pack early last week. i also managed to get three of the Meloetta EX from the radiant collection as well. Pretty happy about those, and the foiling + artwork on Radiant Meloetta is very pretty =)

Which Meloetta? The Full art or the normal EX? :D

oooh nice but watch out donavannj is gonna be pissed lol and yes those meloettas are nice ps they are my all time favorite cards.

Pissed? Nah. More like intensely jealous.

I had no idea chandelure's attack did that. Im tempted to use that card in some sort of wonky deck now... Though i have no idea what i would team it with for it to be good...

Roserade? Wait... that's not it. What the heck is the one with the attack that does intense damage for each special condition on the Defending Pokemon? Or was that from last format?

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
It really is! (i'm a sucker for good foiling on cards). Looking though more of my recent cards i also pulled a Kyurem EX as well as a radiant collection Reshiram.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Forgot to mention I bought two HGSS Triumphant packs that same night I got the other half of Darkrai/Cresslia and pulled Mew Prime and Gengar Prime. Prime pulls from both packs is something I'll definitely take. That was a good night.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Let's hope it continues, because if things go as planned, I'm getting a lot of tins, boxes, and boosters for Christmas. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
No use the EX it has the same move but with 70 damage. And is a basic plus, it`s other move does you can put 40 damage on any of your oponents pokemon,in any way you like.

Na see the problem with that is that it an ex and it has an "attack" that drops for counters. The one that evolves drop damage counters as an ability. So while the Ex can do 70 damage the evolution can do 30 + 50, which is 80. It can also be switched out to another cursed shadow for an additional 30 damage. Something like Chandelure and Donphan could be interesting. Chandelure with a floatstone to drop 3 counters anywhere you want per turn that cant be blocked by mr mime or abilities. Then retreat to donphan, who then does spinning turn for 40 damage for 1 energy and throws chandelure back in the active for next turn. If you include stuff like max potion to keep the chandelure healthy while powering up other pokemon to sweep later. Include a bunch of switches and escape ropes and you could be hitting with multiple curse drops and donphans attack being able to do some serious bench damage while still putting pressure on the active pokemon. Sure its not huge damage spread damage like flygon, but its unblockable. It could end up being a pretty potent combo with the addition of silver bangles and laserbank. But then again so can a lot of things with those cards.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
So i picked up two packs
RC pikachu 2
rc Elesa 1
rc servine
Empoleon
holo Genesect
holo mewtwo
meloetta
gabite
shuckle
solosis
gothita
servine
kirlia
2 swablu
2 tympole
2 tepig
hey two holos pretty good.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
Here's what I got

Zekrom EX - 7.99
Reshiram FA x2 - 10
Kyrurem EX - 4.99
Darkrai EX - 6.99
Mewtwo EX - 6.99
Zekrom GOLD - 24.99
MEW EX - 8.99
Mew EX - 8.99
Black Kyurem EX - 6.99
Emolga - 3.99
Shaymin EX - 8
Lugia EX - 3.99
Meloetta EX FA x2 - 14
Meloetta EX - 4

I listed the price as well, not for you, but for me.

EDIT: i got these from a box, not packs

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I've been getting lose packs as well as tins and some three packs and one box. I'm only collecting Freeze, Blast, Storm and Boundaries. But I have gotten some of the other packs.

From Freeze

Latios Full and Regular
Tornadus Full
Heatran Reg
Thundurus Reg
2 Life Dews and 3 Rock Guards
For Holos and reverses I have Sceptile, Umbreon, Kingdra
For just Holos I have Chandelure, Reshiram, Electrode, Zekrom, Absol, Dragonite
For only Holo Reverses I have Kyurem, Metagross

From Boundaries

Landorus Reg
Cresselia Reg and Full
Rocky Helmet
Crystal Edge

Holos: Blastoise, Dusknoir, Gliscor, Crustle, Liepard, Scizor
Reverse Holos: Meloetta, Ditto

From Blast:

Virzion Full and Reg(From the box)
Jirachi Reg
G Booster, Scoop Up Cyclone and 2 G Scope
Holos and Reverses: Eelektross, Mespirit, Golurk, Archen, Houndoom, Salamence, Porygon-Z,
Holos: Blastoise, Machamp

Storm

Colress Ful
Victini Full
Dowsing Machine and Scramble Switch
Holos: Infernape, Garbodor
Reverse Holos: Magnezone

Next Destinies
Zekrom Full Art

Dragons Exalted
Holos: Aggron, Ninetales and Garbodor

Years
So, I'm just getting back into the TCG with the discovery of the online TCG and that we (finally!) have a store nearby that actually sells the cards, and bought my first deck and booster pack in ten years today! I'm super excited, but at the same time, it's not quite like when I was a kid just because so much has changed that I don't know what's "good" or rare or any of that anymore (I don't even recognize half the pokemon anymore, haha)...

But anyway, still really exciting, and if anyone cares to fill me in on how awesome (or more likely, not awesome) any of my cards are, please go right ahead :)

From a Black & White Plasma Blast booster pack:

Machop
Bagon
Squirtle
Teddiursa
Aron
Reverse Holo Silver Mirror
Holo Haxorus
Team Plasma Chatot
Lileep
Duosion

And the ones I got in the online game from the code card:

Ducklett
Axew
Sawk
Snorunt
Teddiursa
Reversal Trigger
Machoke
Archen
Reverse Holo Relicanth
Genesect

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yesterday I bought a pack of Legendary Treasures and honest got the best pull I've ever gotten

Darkrai EX Rare Holo, A Purrloin from the Radiant Collection, Radiant Collection Ralts and a Rare Reverse Holo Samurott!
Spoiler:

I also bought a pack of Plasma Blast too but the pull wasn't as exciting. The reverse Holo was only a Squirtle, but it has neat art.
Spoiler:

Also a Team Plasma Ursaring that I really like and a Azelf
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back