• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I went to buy some XY Booster Packs and I found a Mega Venusaur in one and a Venusaur EX in another along with a good Salamence I needed. So it all worked out and So lucky for a Mega Venusaur and a EX

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So today I went to the same Target where I got the Dialga Lv. X and bought some packs.

1st I bought 2 random Plasma Blast Boosters, I actually picked them out from the middle of the peg.
    Rares: Froslass and Palkia Ex

Then I decided to get one of those Pack/3 Card Sampler/Checklist/Promos
    Rare: Skyla Full Art

Finally I bought another 3 Pack of older cards I don't collect, there was 4 on the peg(I noticed later four laying down on the shelf). It came with 2 Supreme Victors and 1 Rising Rivals. I bought it for the Rising Rivals since I don't have any packart from that set.
    Rares
    1. Rising Rivals: Herracross
    2. Supreme Victors: Arcanine
    3. Superme Victors: Rayquaza C Lv. X

It wasn't until I opened the outer box of the 3 pack that I noticed a couple of the packs were opened. The Rising Rivals pack was cut down the side and the Supreme Victors was opened in the back but not enough to take the cards out
    Rising Rivals
    tumblr_n4ytptGEoY1r12rm4o1_500.jpg

Supreme Victors
    tumblr_n4ytptGEoY1r12rm4o2_1280.jpg

The third Supreme Victors pack wasn't opened at all and the outer box was sealed as well. All 3 packs contained rares and the right cards.(Once I bought a Dark Explorers pack from Meijer that was opened at the bottom and taped didn't see it, it contained 2 code cards from different sets, a couple Plasma Blast trainers including a Catcher, and the rest were common Magic the Gathering cards.) Interestingly the Rayquaza was in the opened booster.
    tumblr_n4ytptGEoY1r12rm4o3_1280.jpg

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    I went to an XY Flashfire PreRelease and here is what I pulled from the 6 packs for the game:

EX:
    Mega Charizard Ex

Rare:
    Walrein
    Weavile
    Goodra holo
    Pigeot
    Snorlax

Reverse Holo:
    Furret (rare)
    Butterfree (rare)
    Helioptile (common)
    Heliolisk (rare)
    Binacle (common)
    Stunky (common)

From the 2 packs after:

EX:
    FA Magnezone EX

Rare:
    Carbink holo

Reverse holo:
    Caterpie (common)
    Goodra (rare)

Not bad pulls in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    So Walmart broke the street date for Flashfire by quite a bit. So i picked up a few packs. Nothing super great.

1 M Khangaskhan Ex
    1 M Charizard Ex (Dragon)
    1 Dragalge
    1 Meowstic Reverse

That is really the extent of what i picked up. Though im upset i didnt get a Skrelp, so i cant even edit my beedrill deck yet...

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Since the Walmart by me also broke street date for the XY Flashfire, picked up a Charizard EX Box and a Skiddo Promo booster and a Honedge Promo booster:

Charizard EX Box:

XY Base Pack 1:
    Rare Stoutland
    Reverse Holo Delphox

XY Base Pack 2:
    Rare Chesbaught Holo
    Reverse Holo Vivillon

XY Flashfire Pack 1:
    Rare Luxray
    Reverse Holo Forretress (rare)

XY Flashfire Pack 2:
    Rare Lopunny
    Reverse Holo Litleo (common)

Skiddo Promo Pack:
    Rare Barbaracle
    Reverse Holo Stunky (common)

Honedge Promo Pack:
    Magnezone EX
    Reverse Holo Binacle (common)

Not bad pulls. When the reverse holo is a rare, I consider that a win.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Picked up three more packs:

Pack 1:
    Rare Milotic Holo
    Reverse Holo Stunky (common)

Pack 2:
    Rare Pyroar Holo
    Reverse Holo Pokemon Center Lady (uncommon)

Pack 3:
    Rare FA Kangaskhan EX
    Reverse Holo Stunky

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Apparently Target broke street date for Flashfire too. Or at least the one near me. So I bought a pack today.

Spoiler:

These are the best pulls out of the packs:

Spoiler:

Milotic (Rare Reverse Holo) and Shiftry (Rare Holo)

I've bought a ton of packs in the last month or two, so once I get the time, I'll definitely show off more of my recent pulls!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    So yesterday afternoon, I decided to buy a X/Y Trainer Box of Xerneas which was the last one at the Toy R Us store closest to me.

Out of the eight booster packs that were in there, I pulled Xerneas, EX Blastiose and a Full Art EX Yveltal which I got excited about because of the texture that they've put on the full arts these days :D

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Getting my booster box tomorrow (Flash Fire) but I couldn't wait so I had to buy some packs today.... so according to the "good pulls" that others like (EX, Full Arts) didn't get any, I definatelly got 2 of the 3 cards I really wanted (Meowstic & Furret - didn't get Pyroar).

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    got all flashfire stuff today, 15 booster packs 2 booster boxes and all promo ones with booster packs in each..now need to find time to open them all

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Bought 8 Booster packs and one of those 3 packs of Flash Fire just so I could get some pack art since I'm not planning on collecting this set, I don't like most of the card art, especially on the ex's with the Charizard Full Art being the biggest disappointment/reason.

Rares
    Lopunny
    Golem
    Forretress
    Scrafty, Florges Rev
    Milotic Holo
    Pidgeot, Floatzel Rev
    Meowstic, Stuntank Rev
    Heliolisk
    Walrein
    Furret
    Dragalge

So I got no duplicate rares, not even reverses, But overall bad luck none the less. Oh well, looking forward to Rising Fist.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Opened my Flashfire box today. Didnt get anything i wanted in terms of Ultra Rares but it did have quite a bit in it.

This minus 1 Mkangaskhan and MCharizard from pervious packs.

My FA was Toxicroak, which is too bad. But at least i like the pokemon. The SR was worth it i guess. Good trade fodder what i actually want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    Those are all the main ones from 2 booster boxes, got the missing ones on ebay 8 rares, 10 holos, think i need a break from this it costs me a lot. so that is 2 complete sets, wild blaze and flash fire.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Finished opening my Flash Fire box earlier today, at the end I got:

EX: 1 - Magnezone EX
    1 Full Art: Toxicroak EX

Spoiler:

Mega: 2
    M Charizard Y
    M Kangaskhan

Spoiler:

as for the cards I actually wanted, not counting the 7 packs I opened yesterday:
    Spoiler:

image:
    Spoiler:

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • Just opened a single Xerneas tin for my youtube channel and this is what I pulled,

Also opening a flashfire box today and got some okay stuff, not worth for £40 though ( i split it with my friend )

the cards from one tin. oh my.
    10341695_867357723280603_2837972811038344191_n.jpg

Top Row - Secret Rare
    Middle Row - Holos and EX
    Bottom Row - Reverse Hollows and Radiant Collections.

I know the Emolga SR is one of the most common by oh my.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back