• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
My other bcbm's came today. Overall they were in very good condition, some edgewear on some of the holos but not really bad like that Gardevoir Secret Rare.
Spoiler:

Years
Opened a Phantom Forces blister pack with a Shiftry Black Star Promo XY23 and a Pikachu coin in it. Packs had Spiritomb, Robo Substitute, Roller Skates, Venomoth, Shauna, Trick Coin, Target Whistle, reverse holo Professor Sycamore, and Heatran in them.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Not bad
file://localhost/Users/oliverbarnes/Library/Mail%20Downloads/Photo%20on%206-17-15%20at%205.59%20PM%20%233.jpg

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Since I've started a sealed collection, it has been a great month barring the disappointment of the Team Rocket box. I got all the stuff pictured, plus a Venusaur EX tin & Pokémon Season 17 on DVD.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, I have every box of XY in Japanese coming (minus Wild Blaze) and also the Hyper Metal Chain Deck in Japanese. From Korea I have a Rayquaza deck, Xerneas/Yveltal Deck & Blaziken/Mega Blaziken EX set coming. I'm starting a foreign cards collection.
Due in this week are the 3 new EX tins also and hopefully the new Legendary Collection & Emboar/Togekiss EX deck will be up for pre order.

Expensive month, but I love it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
The person who I bought M Gengar SR from accidentally sent a second one in the mail, so we called them and returned it obviously.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
The person who I bought M Gengar SR from accidentally sent a second one in the mail, so we called them and returned it obviously.

Very nice thing to do, there are some people out there that wouldn't tell and just keep it. It's good to know there are decent people out there :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Got my 3 Hoenn tins in this morning along with a pack of Pyscho Drive, picked the rest up in town. The Venusaur XY pack was the only blistered pack in one of my shops and fortunately it was the one I wanted most so I picked it up for £3.59, along with the Mega Rayquaza Pin set. The Team Rocket card was in my local shop for £1, so for nostalgias sake I bought it.

Sorry for the dark picture...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Just ordered a Japanese Mega Rayquaza deck and a Mega Charizard Deck for £26 delivered from Japan. Got my eye on another Wild Blaze box and another Charizard Deck, will wait till pay day for them. I also ordered a Zekrom and a Reshiram EX Deck from Korea.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Just got the Mega Absol EX Premium Collection Box on Amazon for £20. I'd call that a steal!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Today I opened a Roaring Skies ETB and got a Thundurus FA and a Rayquaza Ex. Yesterday I opened a Regirock 3 pack and the revs kind of predicted the rares in the next pack. Like I opened the middle pack first and it had a rev atc Banette, the next pack had a rare atc Banette and a rev atc Altaria, the last pack had a rare atc Altaria. It also had a Rayquaza Ex in it.

I also opened a Rayquaza Ex box but it had 4 non holo rares. Though yesterday I opened a Charizard Ex box and got a Toxicroak Ex and an Aromatisse Holo.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
I got these 4 Booster Boxes in the mail today plus a Rayquaza Deck, got 4 more coming in soon plus 6 other Decks.

Spoiler:

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
So today I got a Platinum Arceus pack. No Arceus sadly but I did get

A SHINY BAGON!!!!

My first shiny card!

Also got Grovyle and Sceptile, some of my favorites!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
Ordered 2 more boxes of Phantom Gate, 2 more Wild Blaze boxes, a Hyper Metal Chain Deck and a 4th Charizard Battle Deck. Also got the Double Crisis Blister value pack for £7.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I opened some Next Destinies packs and got a bunch of holos as well as a Full Art Shaymin.

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2016
My first box of Bandit Ring came in this morning!!!
Spoiler:

I also got what should have been my Mega Absol Premium collection box in, but Amazon sent me a Rayquaza EX box instead so now I have to return it, oh well. Will use the refund money for another box of Bandit Ring!

I picked up a Blaziken EX tin in Game as well.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
The other day I opened a Mega Rayquaza Box, it had a cool figure. I think I got an Excadrill Holo so nothing worth the price of the box. Haven't had much luck recently with promo boxes, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza, Absol, Gallade and Flygon were all duds.

Today I opened two Dragonite pin blisters. Found out Gamestop carries those tins with the two packs, but at 12.99 I couldn't justify buying them since I wouldn't have any use for the tins. The first Dragonite blister had a holo I didn't have, but the better blister had a FA Rayquaza, miscut unfortunately.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have two Japanese booster boxes coming that I'm hoping arrive tomorrow. I planned on getting a couple Bandit Ring boxes for Jul and I still plan to buy them later this week but if I don't pay 12 dollars shipping their projected arrival date is Jul 13th-Aug 13th.... Not sure if there's a big wait list and they have to ship out 1,000 boxes before me, not sure how 12 dollars changes the projected arrival date from a month to a couple weeks either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back