• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bored at night? Come listen to my crap xP

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    So.... My life's pretty messed up right now
    Well I should begin by saying I'm a freshman in high school (Don't beat me up ><), still play pokemon (LMAOZ) and I officially hate myself ^^

I should start from about a year ago, in January... My mom was part of a woman's meeting group in a church. I've been going to church since I was about 5 or 6 so my mom asked me if I wanted to go to the Youth Group there... Reluctantly, I agreed. There I met a girl who's been in my school since I moved there in 5th grade... I knew who she was but I never really talked to her. After a few weeks, we get along pretty well and we start to get closer... So one night, I just happen to tell her I like her (But she spent around 2 weeks before trying to guess who I liked) and apparently... She liked me back! I asked her out... and she rejected me... and well this went on for a few months, we stayed close friends and constantly told each other how much we loved each other (And STILL for some reason, she wouldn't go out with me :( ) Well this continued until one summer afternoon, we stayed after school for an end of the year track bbq. One the bus home... We were making out :P. Well...soon after... She kisses some other guy that she liked before me and... well basically... We drift apart in the summer. That was during 8th grade in Middle School however though.

In high school, we both felt awkward around each other but since we had many mutual friends and we went to the same church... It was unavoidable. She was in my lunch period and she sat with many of my friends, so... I went to sit with them too, not speaking to her very much for the first few weeks. Although after a month or two, we began to talk to each other again and.. I rediscovered my feelings for her... and also... 3 or 4 other guys were chasing after her as well. This became a problem and I just hung in there. Now you see, in my school... There's a winter track team. Me, being the crazy obsessive loser I am, decided to join Cross Country to improve my running because I knew she was also a trackie. During my Cross Country season, I met a guy who I quickly befriended. We were extremely close because we both liked Heavy Metal, Biking and Running. So we would always run together during track practice and also walk together after. However, when winter track started, I would always talk to my girl after track practice. So my friend from Cross Country would follow me. Of course he was a year older, a sophomore. So he starts talking to her, and they too become friends. Usually, I would walk together with my girl and hug her whenever she was feeling sad. Sometimes she would joke and say "Ahhh Get off me!" and I would just chuckle. Now however, my "friend" tagged along, and whenever would go and hug her, he would hold me back and she would laugh. This was going on for a few months up until now. More recently however, he's started to "Piss Me Off" by asking her out and whenever she would say "uhhh..." he would be "Just Kidding" and laugh. Yesterday though... He told her he really liked her... Now this makes a really bad situation because at the moment, she's been bothered by the fact that half the track team thinks we're going out because we're so close. So she's been trying to distance herself a little bit. Also now, he's been going up to her and asking for hugs as well... and well... Male rivalry just kicks in...

So... Basically... One of my closest friends likes my best friend (The Girl) and she doesn't want me to get in a fight with him because this already happened to her a few months earlier... and now... This just sucks.

Funny thing though, there's also a sophomore couple, both on track.. and the guy has been best friends with my friend since 3rd grade... and the EXACT same thing happened... "His friend is in love with a girl, guy stalks the couple ... etc etc" so... it's pure irony at it's purest form. :P

Feel free to comment on my crappy life... Hope this makes your lives seem alot better...

Or you could gimme advice... Your choice lolz

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
    Well, put bluntly: You're overthinking this entire situation. Love is a hurtful, ****ed up, messy thing and you're a freshman in high school. There's going to be more girls out there who'll make you happy and break your heart. Even if right now, all you want is her, that will change. My advice is to let it and move on with your life. You'll be better for it, and a stronger, wiser man.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Your life is messed up, I see.
    No offense, but I have sympathy for those who have suffered in life.

There's nothing much you can do at the moment to be true.
    I'll just say that, sometimes we people are taught to hold onto hope, and sometimes life teaches us to just give up.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ah yes... I know about these situations o.o i was also in a similar one and i didnt trust other people when they told me that i should move on because shes got me wrapped around her little finger... Yh; just forget her and if you cant forget your feelings; tell her when you two qre alone that you want to get over her etc etc. Either she wont care and help you; or if she really likes you shell stop you and things will be better :/

Anyway; about your friend... He is just a sausage head and you can do better without backstabbing friends like him :)
    Just remember there are plenty of fish in the sea and every tadpole grows into a frog (:

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I made a post about people like you once, I don't think you'll like it.
    Seriously your life dosn't suck, people are dying and living in poverty and your whinging about some girl.

Edit: giving me bad rep leaving the comment "dick" now are we? Very mature.

Last edited:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    And that's why I avoid relationships till I get married. You have to deal with so many problems and heart-breaking issues, and then you think that your life is messed up. I have never had a girlfriend and I never will. The best thing to do is to leave that crap about love and stick to dreaming.

I made a post about people like you once, I don't think you'll like it.
    Seriously your life dosn't suck, people are dying and living in poverty and your whinging about some girl.

Edit: giving me bad rep leaving the comment "dick" now are we? Very mature.

Oh, and I completely agree with you. May people whinge about their life being the worst while not being grateful for the food they receive every day and the shelter that they have been provided. They say that they have the worst life, and I can't believe people actually agree with these people.

Don't you think about the poor people around the world who live in war zones or countries struck by severe famine? Now I'm not saying that you shouldn't feel sorry for yourself, but don't say that you have a bad life. If you really did, you wouldn't be using a computer to post your comment.

Last edited:

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
    Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jan 17, 2016
    Why do people even bother with this stuff in this first place? Women date up in high school, get used to it. The fact that you're even spilling this crap to people you don't know over the internet astounds me. See this? I'm astounded by your troubles.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You basically just described high school. That's how stuff goes down there...and feelings between friends and people who are "more than friends" really can't be avoided. I've gone through it, and it truly does suck, but trust me when I say that you'll survive, and once you're outta there, you'll look back and laugh at all the drama =P

That's not to say that I don't care about your situation. I went through the same thing (well...almost), and it was a really rough time. And sure, I got down on myself, but eventually you'll realize that the drama that is high school doesn't matter all that much. Eventually you'll learn to deal with all the stress. And hey, you never know how things will turn out in the future. Don't fret...There's always new people to meet and friendships to be made. Bottom line: Do what makes you happy, and you'll get through it! =D

EDIT: And don't feel bad...I'm in COLLEGE and I still play pokemon! XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Tell the guy thats the stalker too get his one girlfriend.I wonder if this guy is just out to break relationships up.Or you could find a different girlfriend theirs plenty of untaken girls at your school more then likely just try your luck.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    That sucks =/
    No your life isn't ****ed up. This is typical high school behaviour. I have my own problems right now, like I have one that's really big. But just remember to hold your head up high and never let yourself dig that hole that will be oh so ever hard to get out of. I dug myself into a very deep hole once, and now I'm still getting over it, 8 months later. D8 I'm actually not one of those people who think that time heals ALL wounds. But, you get used to the pain. It never leaves, you just get strong enough to bear it.

Last edited:

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    it's funny, how sometimes when people think about lifes rules and limitations, we think our emotions will be safe aswell as long as we follow the rules. a few years ago there was a girl i really liked who was in a few of my classes. being the naive kid with 1 year of secondary school under his belt, i thought i was in love. (i will admit i haven't felt anything to this day as strong, i still have my doubts that it WAS) we became really close friends once she "opened" my social shell of sorts, as i'm timid. after months and months, i finally told her that i liked her. but anyway, i told one of my freinds that i had said it, and then she found out. strangely, this isn't a good thing for me to do..so we had a massive argument and we still have never been as close since, i was CRUSHED the day after the fight. it was one of the factors that led to me having clinical depression, among other things at the time. there IS more to it, like my supposed "freind" calling her "my girlfriend" during lessons...

but it's been two years now, and i'm a different person. time heals all wounds, but only if you let it. ^_^ besides, it's these kind of experiences that help people grow, no matter how unpleasant they are. we are shaped by the people around us.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    it's funny, how sometimes when people think about lifes rules and limitations, we think our emotions will be safe aswell as long as we follow the rules. a few years ago there was a girl i really liked who was in a few of my classes. being the naive kid with 1 year of secondary school under his belt, i thought i was in love. (i will admit i haven't felt anything to this day as strong, i still have my doubts that it WAS) we became really close friends once she "opened" my social shell of sorts, as i'm timid. after months and months, i finally told her that i liked her. but anyway, i told one of my freinds that i had said it, and then she found out. strangely, this isn't a good thing for me to do..so we had a massive argument and we still have never been as close since, i was CRUSHED the day after the fight. it was one of the factors that led to me having clinical depression, among other things at the time. there IS more to it, like my supposed "freind" calling her "my girlfriend" during lessons...

but it's been two years now, and i'm a different person. time heals all wounds, but only if you let it. ^_^ besides, it's these kind of experiences that help people grow, no matter how unpleasant they are. we are shaped by the people around us.

lolol thats like exactly the same thing as me
    last year i didn talk at all
    and now she pushes me away when i hug her cuz ppl think were going out lmaoz

and btw i was bored
    stories are a conversation starter
    didnt mean ta start nething lol

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    First off, I'm 15, a freshmen in high school as well, who loves Pokémon. And there are lots of others here OLDER than us who love Pokémon. No need to get worried about it. ;3

Second, your life is fine(possibly MUCH better than mine), and this has obviously happened a trillion times with other kids in life. There is no need to fret. Now, you see, I don't know if you still like her, or if she likes you, but obviously, you guess might drift apart in high school, met other people, and be with the other person the rest of your life. But, one day, you might conveniently find her shopping/working. You'll see her again in your high school reunion. You have obviously went through a lot of tough times, but you regained a lot of hope throughout each dilemma. You've met another friend you'll see again. Of course, I don't know if your still friends with him or not. I'm sure he'll meet someone else he'll be with forever. You'll all be separated, but then reunited again.

You can't worry about those little things though. Sure, it's great to make friends and girlfriends/boyfriends in high school, but you mostly need to focus on school work, and getting a job, and making money. Don't let that little problem get you down, because like I said, it's happened to a lot of people before.

I've told a girl last year I liked her, and a girl this year I liked her. Last year, she was my friend also, she just wanted to be friends, and I was cool with that. This year, she thought it was nice of me to say that, but didn't say anything about liking me, but she was also my friend, so, I'm not that upset. Cause I know, one day, I will find that one special girl, but I need to focus on more important things right now..my grades, and you should too.

So again, don't worry about it, as long as you two/three are still friends~

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2013
    yea
    shes tryna make us talk to each other again
    its rlly kinda annoying
    cuz anyone who would ask out a person they KNEW their friend liked
    isnt rlly a friend

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    lol i understand exactly how awkward the situation afterwards can be..i barely ever talk to that girl anymore, but when i do, theres a trace of awkwardness *_* and i'm enrolling for college very soon, and i play pokemon!

Back