• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boredom

Artyte

Bin- No Pokemon Prejudice
    Years
    What things do you do when you're bored? These thing must relate to pokemon.

Ok, simply for me, I would check out any information related to pokemon that I do not know. For instance, I check out on pokemon physiology on bulbapedia, check out on the art of pokemon battling on smogon and serebii, check out on the latest youtube pokemon videos, mainly made by marriland, and maybe fantasize about the pokemon world if we lived in there. I also check out on pokemon ethics related to the world, and fully support that pokemon isn't evil and childish.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I design original pokemon as a hobby, and sometimes design games to go with them. Yesterday I came up with my 99th original pokemon (Excluding all the binned ideas, of course).

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What do I do? I predict Pokemon.

I actually predicted Giratina's shape with a Microsoft Paint scribble, believe me or not, that is your choice.

I do a little scribbe on paper, I see a shappe that has a strong aura to it, then I draw the Pokemon with pencil shading.

But it's not like I don't make original Pokemon either. I made the original concept for Platypi :D.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I visit Pokecommunity

If I'm bored, I either revamp Pokemon sprites or I play Pokemon Crystal...:\ That's just me, I guess :\

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    i play any of the games i have which is like all of them so like when iam bored currently iam playing yellow
    pikachu~

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    I play Mistery Dungeon: Conquers of Time...
    I used to draw Pokemon, but I only was good at copying xD

I also created several Pokemon, I don't know where would they be... And at least (but not less because I want to see this dream come true some day xD) I create a full region with the cities, towns and the eight Gyms. I create the Leaders, draw the Badges and create the teams, but that project is currently abandoned :/

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Well, I brainstorm new ideas for fanfictions. I'm really into writing at the moment, and Pokemon is a GOOD outlet for my want to write.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    hmmm

I either go here or draw pokemon.
    Usually I draw made up legendary evolutions.
    My best are:
    Cresselia => Cresstar
    Darkrai => Daggarai
    Shaymin => Aromageddon

I could not get the pics up though:(

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I do pokemon challenges like Mono type or powerhouses

I sometimes make updated versions of gym leaders or make new leaders

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I search the internet, looking for any information about Pokemon.
    If the internet doesn't work, I simply play Diamond until I get bored, and if all else fails I just play Pokemon Stadium--if I have NOTHING else to do.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
    I use Bulbapedia or any informative Pokemon resource, looking for knowledge I currently do not know of. I also sketch Pokemon basing from TCG. Speaking of which, I assemble decks out of my original Pokemon TCG collections. I do the same with Shoddy. Other than that, PokeCommunity is an option. I watch episodes I missed over the past weeks.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    When boredom strikes, I usually do one (or sometimes more) of the following:
    * Have a quick look around Bulbapedia. It's amazing what info you can pick up and use when it's 4.30am and you're suffering from sleep deprivation.
    * Watch YouTube vids of people destroying their games glitching things. Always a larf.
    * Post on here - only applicable as of 28/02/09.
    * Actually play the damned games.

Back