• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i hear foot steps and then smell a scent ."hello phsy" then i smell the berries.i lift my head up and look at phsy and in my minds eye i see an eevee with berries. i stand up and walk over but i trip over shadow.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Shadow rubbed her tail then waiyed for Blue to finish eating. "When your done we'll go to that land Phsy was talking about."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i take the berries and eat them and my flame grows bigger and its just about as big as it was before the battle.

Alana

Years
    "This place will be perfect for our training." Said Shadow happily looking around the place.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i finish up and when i finish a strong wind picks up. i can smell something burning and i start running towards the smell.i dodge a few trees bumping into a few trees and stop when i am in the non owned land. 20 metres in front of me are two dead charizards with stakes sticking out of them and being cooked by a couple of vulpix using flame thrower and lots of other pokemon are waiting around and some spearow,pidgey and fearow are flying above and eating some of the skin off the back of the charizards. there is also the spearow that attacked alana. i also smell the bullies that picked on me when i was a couple of days old.

(they are not you zoe. dont worry.)

Alana

Years
    Shadow follows Blue. When she gets there and sees whats going on she wishes she was blind. She turned away and got sick in the bushes. Then she stood up and looked at the pokemon. "How can they do something like that?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "whats happening ?i smell a few familier scents. bullies and that spearow that attacked you shadow." i smell something else and go over to a bush and get rid of the bush. where the bush was is a sign saying

This land is territory of the charizard blaze family . if we die we give the territory to our only heir , our duaghter Night-Shadow Blaze. she may be blind but we beleive in her. if we die before she finds out her, name her name will be what ever the pokemon that find her call her.
    signed Luna Blaze and Solar Blaze the last survivors of the blaze family.

i pull the sign out of the ground and drop it on the ground. i sit down and rub my tail staring into space. "what is it ?"

ooc: if you want you can read it to ur selves with out me knowing what it says cos i dont know what happened to my parents and you might think it best that i dont know. you might also show it to ur parents.

Alana

Years
    Shadow looks at the sign. "Night-Shadow Blaze, blue Charmander." She muttered. Shadow looked from Blue to the Charizard and back. She picked up the sign and read it again. This land belongs to her but how can I tell her, esspesialy with... Shadow Flame couldn't help it she just couldn't tell her."Come on" She said tugging Blues arm. They left. When Shadow got home she showed the sign to her mom. "I knew them, we were close friends, in fact some of my relatives come from that side of the family." Shadow stared, "Relatives? Mine to." "Yes but when Pokemon grow up they move away from their old terratory and start their own. Not all do some stay and form bigger groups." "How can I tell blue?" "Mabey it would be best if you waited a while." Shadow nodded.

Alana

Years
    Wonder Blaze took off and rescued the little Eevee. She took her back to their nest to rest. Shadow curled up next to her then called out "Hey Blue come back to the nest." Then she closed her eyes.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i wake up and go back to the nest and curl up against shadow and wonder blaZe and go to sleep smiling at how many freidns i have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back