• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Wonder Blaze looked up, another Charizard was circling over head. She amiled and curled up too.

Alana

Years
    Shadow felt Phsy get up. "Phsy whats up?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then she heard the noise to. She lifted her tail trying to see.

Alana

Years
    Shadow Flame stepped forward. "This is land belongs to the Chars so you had better leave now." She raised her tail high and shot flames from her mouth.

Alana

Years
    Shadow flew backwards but landed on her feet using her claws to slow her down. "Two can play at this game." She said and used a powerful Flamethrower attack that hit Sneasel directly.

OOC: I think I'm getting close to evolving.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
    OOC: Me too only in the day.

Last night Phsy remembered the cause of hyper beam. Few days ago her mother told her that someday she could use assist. Phsy knew that she learned how to use assist. Phsy then used metal claw against Sneasel.

Alana

Years
    The two attacks made the Sneasel turn and run. "Someday you'll pay." It said. Shadow watched it go then ran over to Phsy, "We did it." She cried jumping up and down.

Alana

Years
    Shadow didn't know what to do. She could fight off the Sneasel but could she fight off these Pokemon. "Well I'm about to find out." She used her Flamethrower attack then charged at them and used Metal Claw.

Alana

Years
    "Who are you?" Asked Shadow. The figure was huge but in the darkness Shadow couldn't see it to well. Wait a Flame!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back