• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Boufallant, what a pain to take down.

Tough or not?

• Yeah...

Votes: 25 46.3%
  • Nah...

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters

Hawk.

The Hawist
Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Bouffalant doesn't seem that tough to me, I've never had a problem taking one out. As long as you have something that's faster than it or a Pokemon that's a pretty sturdy wall (Like my Ferrothorn), you should have much trouble in-game or competitively. But I never knew it was quite bulky. o.o

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • When I saw it for the first time I laughed. "Oh my god, a Tauros with an afro- wig". But, actually, it's really tough, and difficult to beat because of its powerful attack ! I don't really like this Pokémon...

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • The first time I looked at Bouffalant I thought it evolved from Tauros. That would be so cool. I was disappointed when I saw it didn't.
    It's bulky alright. It broke my winning streak on the battle subway. I hate him!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Boufallant isn't that hard to take down. I've never really countered any major problems with them. Sure it may have 95/95/95 defenses, but Bisharp has 120 Atk and 100 Def. ;]

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Boufallant was the only good pokemon to use for training before victory road. Tough? Yes. But it was totally worth all the experience I gained from it, especially when you have a lucky egg equipped to one of your pokemon :]

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • When I first saw it, I thought it'd be a tauros' evolution which would have been pretty sweet. Basically call it the Afro Cow :D

Back