• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bout me

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I am 19 i guess im a dork cuz i play pokemon but a cool dork i like heavy metal my real name is Travis Nace i have face book i play dead frontier online thats pritty much i guess

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello, Travis! and welcome aboard. :3 Honestly, I haven't heard of Dead Frontier, actually. Maybe I need to start playing more online games. xD Since you're into gaming I recommend following Palladium's advice (the user above me. :D). Also, since you like metal.. we actually have a metal thread in Culture & Media iirc. Yep! We even talk metal here. :D

Don't worry about being a dork yourself. You're not alone. I am one as well, actually, and proud! In terms of playing Pokemon you're not alone on that as well, as tons of members here love Pokemon just like you. xD What Pokemon games have you played by the way?

I look forward to seeing you around the forums, though! I'm always here if you need any help & stuff ok!~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    my games

i have pokemon white, heartgold, pearl and i played pokemon ruby the old silver and gold. i have many shiny pokemon. i like when i tuck in a pokemon then play on pokemon-gl.com. i tryed postin on the trade corner but it got closed

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    Well, heeeellllloooooo there Travis! Welcome to PC! I'm 16 and I play Pokemon, so maybe im a cool dork as well since I like heavy metal too! Machine Head FTW!
    Ahem, anyways...I hope you like PC!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Travis! I like your posts already haha, I can tell you're a man who is direct and to the point! Anyway this is a forum that's pretty much full of cool dorks so you're in very good company. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Back