• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boy aged 12 did not father baby

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8056700.stm

Many of you may remember the article posted several months ago posted about a boy who impregnated and had a baby with his girlfriend at age 12.

It seems after DNA testing, he is not the actual father. xD

So much unnecessary publicity. Seriously, I saw that story posted all over the internet when it was first revealed.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well this was known fora while now. Suprised it just popped up here. Anyway yeah poor guy. He is only 12 had to go through such a big change in his life actually felt so happy and all and had that all torn away just because shrek girl was a two timing slut. I would worry about him only cause he will be so confused and all in the future.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This seriously made me go lolwut.

So the little boy thought to be a father did not really impregnate the big girl?

Well... it is explainable by his size. But then who else could be the father? The girl is still 15 years old.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • This seriously made me go lolwut.

So the little boy thought to be a father did not really impregnate the big girl?

Well... it is explainable by his size. But then who else could be the father? The girl is still 15 years old.

Judging by how the girl looks. A hungry homeless person. VERY hungry.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Judging by how the girl looks. A hungry homeless person. VERY hungry.

Don't talk about my brother like that! :(

Nah, probably some dude from her school. I bet her parents would sue the guy's butt off if he was a womanizer or something.

Years
  • "Alfie Patten is said to be distressed by the news the baby is not his...

What?!
    He is distressed?
    Ok, give him the baby and see how long that feeling lasts.

It is a stupid story that has been blown way out of proportion by the press, as always.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • "Alfie Patten is said to be distressed by the news the baby is not his...

What?!
    He is distressed?
    Ok, give him the baby and see how long that feeling lasts.

It is a stupid story that has been blown way out of proportion by the press, as always.
    Would you not feel distressed if you had everything change in your life like that and find out it was one huge lie cause the girl was a door by door?(my name for girls with a nack to be with lots of men)

Years
  • Too be honest, he might not even know what was fully going on, he is only 12.

Any way, a boy who has sex at the age of 11/12 (when ever the incident happened) is not in his right mind.
    Unless he was lead on...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The boy looked too young to even know what sex is. She probably told him he got her pregnant because they held hands while kissing.

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
  • I think it's screwed up all around.
    First, that a kid's having sex at, what. 12? Second, that he was happy to know he's having a baby. Okay, fine, maybe it's not horrible, that he's 'ready'. But then that the baby isn't even his? That's just... Ugh. Horrible of the girlfriend, especially. What a slut.

The boy looked too young to even know what sex is. She probably told him he got her pregnant because they held hands while kissing.

Also, lmao. xD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It was 15 year old Tyler Baker who fathered the baby, DNA confirms it.

And the first kid isn't 12, he's 13, coming on to 14.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • This is so stunning, so scandalous, seriously what 15 year old girl has a 12 year old boyfriend, that looks like that and then sleeps with him, desperate much, then she winds up cheating on him, common what is the real father 11?

Years
  • This is so pathetic that it's funny. So they expose the kid for having sex, not to mention that there's ANOTHER kid involved. It's a huge bite in the ass to the lot of them. I laugh at the failure running through their veins.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    She slept with the real father before she got with the munchkin.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Haha wooow. I remember reading the first article when it was up on PC. Even if he isn't the father he still had sex when he was 12, like come on now society?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Haha wooow. I remember reading the first article when it was up on PC. Even if he isn't the father he still had sex when he was 12, like come on now society?

He is from England and we have like the worst teen pregnancy ratio in Europe. It's sad really.

Back