• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brace Yourself for ARmasterMind! the new nooby!

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    :cheeky: Ok so I'm not only new here but I'm also pretty new to the whole forum thing so If I make some mistakes. try and go easy on me for em :3

I grew up with Pokemon games and the first gen Anime, the first Pokemon game being Pokemon Yellow! my all time favorite one being Pokemon Crystal..how I could like it over yellow? Idk lol Im also known for being a bit of a jokester but dont mistake me for a troll ^_^

Hope to make lots of friends here. cheers!

Years
    Hi ARmasterMind.

I am Hikari.

I love to have an occasional laugh too in the Other Trivia section.

Some call me a Memetic Goddess due to my love for memes.

So, you should try out the Other Trivia section if you want to have a laugh. There's loads of funny posts...

The Pokemon Gaming sections are worth seeing, especially our coverage of Black & White 2!

Don't forget to contact a staff member if you have issues.

- Hikari10, Chasergate

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2012
    A Memetic Goddess huh? Thats funny as I to love Memes...I have a wall of meme faces but thats a story for another day. The world is not ready for the scary land of nerdome known as my room xD I'll check that out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello there ARmasterMind, welcome to PC.

If you are new to forums, I can gladly help you around it.

If you love Crystal, we have a 'Metal Generation' forum for you to chat bout Crystal.

If you wanna chat, you can always VM me. Remember to read the rules & follow 'em & make new friends.

See ya.

Back