• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bragging Rights

Years
    on sapphire I was exetremely surprised when I caught rayquaza, full health, with a pokeball, in the first turn of battle. It was soooooo cool.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    well this really isnt a brag, but once,
    when i was trying to explain to this kid why
    feebas is sooooooooo incredibly rare that he may NEVER EVER FIND IT IN HIS LIFE
    is because whenever he fishes in the river in any tile, he has a meager 2% of finding,
    i was fishing around in his game just for fun,

BUT THEN SUDDENLY A FEEBAS POPPED UP!!!!!!!!!
    >: ( I was in awe.
    i wanted to see him suffer through the searching process but I had found it for him!!!!!!!!
    :P o well...

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I beat the pokemon leagu in about 15 mis with about 20 damage done to me in total (thanks to my awesome lv.100 Feraligatr and Joltoen, water and electricity is there a better comination?)

PS i didnt cheat!
    *scoff*
    I beat the E4 in 15 minutes and took Zero damage, And i only used 1 pokemon: My Lv100 Swampert
    and yes there are better combinations...

Sharpedge

Name Rater
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2007
    I have 18 Lv:100 Pokemon, over 700 hours of gameplay logged into LG and before I lost my Ruby, I had over 800 hours logged!
    I caught a Suicune on Rt 22, then restarted and caught it in EXACTLY the same patch of grass.
    My recored time for getting from the beginning of the game and getting to the hall of fame is 19 hours (thanks to my training reigime :P)

~Sharp

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm... I caught a shiny Zubat in crystal, and that's about it. Alternatively, I guess I could brag that I beat Pike Queen Lucy in Emerald with only two Pokemon, and that I beat that annoying Shuckle of hers with my Magneton, by using struggle. It was really funny.

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    shinys
    I caught a shiny Spoink now a Grumpig,a shiny Zigzagoon now a Linoone,a shiny Pidgey with flawless special defense,a shiny Seel, and a shiny male Skitty with flawless attack.

lucky catches

Tyranitar in an ultraball. If Tyranitar wouldn't of been paralyzed from my Ampharos's static I wouldn't of got it,because Suicune would of fainted from Tyranitar's sandstorm.

Suicune 3 or 4
    Entei 2 or 3
    Rikou 3
    Latias 2
    Latios 1
    Mew 1
    Mewtwo 2
    Regi Rock 1,ice 1,steel,1
    Articuno 2
    Zapdos 3
    Moltres 2
    Ho-oh 2
    Lugia 5

I don't know if I fogot anyone or not.

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
    shinys
    I caught a shiny Spoink now a Grumpig,a shiny Zigzagoon now a Linoone,a shiny Pidgey with flawless special defense,a shiny Seel, and a shiny male Skitty with flawless attack.

lucky catches

Tyranitar in an ultraball. If Tyranitar wouldn't of been paralyzed from my Ampharos's static I wouldn't of got it,because Suicune would of fainted from Tyranitar's sandstorm.

Suicune 3 or 4
    Entei 2 or 3
    Rikou 3
    Latias 2
    Latios 1
    Mew 1
    Mewtwo 2
    Regi Rock 1,ice 1,steel,1
    Articuno 2
    Zapdos 3
    Moltres 2
    Ho-oh 2
    Lugia 5

I don't know if I fogot anyone or not.
    Ummmm, Yeah. Its pretty much impossable to catch all those rare pokemon with such few pokeballs. Either your lying, you used a cheat, your lying, or your telling the truth and your REALLY REALLY REALLY (yells for emphisis) lucky. -___-

Anyhoo, if your telling the truth, WHOA, HOLY COW!!! Your sooo lucky... I got mew in my red, but from a cheat. Nuuuuuuu.... >=D

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Idon't really have much bragging right when it comes to the pokemon games but i'll list my Wall of Fame/Shame

Wall Of Fame
    - Defeated Mewtwo on Pokemon Stadium 2 with just my Rhydon.
    - Least damage inflicted by a foe's Hyper Beam on Stadium 2...13 HP damage (both pokemon at lvl 100) on my Rhydon
    - Have caught these shinies on games before: Drowzee, Rattata, Hariyama
    - Caught Suicune in a great ball on Crystal

Wall of Shame
    - Found a shiny sandshrew on Gold and didn't have any pokeballs... >.<
    - My sister, who knows nothing about pokemon managed to beat Brock on Pokemon Blue using a lvl 8 Bulbasaur...
    - Least damage inflicted by a team member on Stadium 2...6 HP damage with Lapras using an Ice Beam on Chansey(both pokemon at lvl 100)...
    - Threw away a Nugget once

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Not really a brag because I have no luck,other than these things:

Owned Rayquaza till he has 23 HP. Used Ultra ball. FAILED.He uses Outrage. I am too, so I use Mirror Move (My Blaziken has it). gone in a flash Rayquaza was.

I'm patient,though...

MY freind started up his Ruby game about 50 times trying to get a Female torchic for me. He did, so he traded it to me. I now have a box full of eggs that are big suprises >_>

And, I'm stupid,
    I NEVER GOT THE MASTER BALL.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well...Something that happened to me yesterday...Well, I mean, today, because it were after 0:00. This happened to me before I went to bed.

(Searching Bulbapedia for attacks and trainers' names, in Spanish are all different)

EMERALD VERSION:

I was beating the E4, and I was fighting versus Sidney's Shiftry. My Groudon failed a couple of Fire Blasts (Or they were 3 Fire Blasts ?? I don't remember xD) and I got fed up. So I used Fissure. I didn't believe it work, but, hooray !! Fissure hit the target. ONE-HIT KO !!

After that, Sidney sent out his Absol, and I repeated Fissure. And hit again !!

I never believed that I could make two Fissure attacks in a row. Quite amazing for me.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I got a Mew and Celebi from event. \o/ And a Jirachi (now Lv.70) from a Bonus Disk. :D

Cornicapus

Custom User Title
    Years
    Well in my LG i caught a mewtwo in the first try (using a masterball XD) i got lotz of shinies. and i caught all 386 pokemon (the last pokemon i got was a Ledyba through breeding my ledian i got from a friend.)

P.S: when i was trying to hatch ledyba i thought it took FOREVER and finally it happend.... i took a victory lap around my house XD

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Early I caught Latios. But the curious thing is:

- I went from Lilycove to the west, in order to water my berry trees (I think)
    - I used a Max Repel for avoind random Pokémon appearances.
    - But a Pokémon attacked me. I thought "It couldn't be..." (Well, I thought everything in Spanish xD)
    - I saw the animation before the battle screen. It were white bars. I thought "Latios!"
    - And it was Latios. I used Master Ball. The End. Happy story, happy ending.

The curious thing is that I had guessed the Pokémon before I saw it xD

Sprite

The one and only.
    Years
    OK, here's mine: I caught Mewtwo with a Great Ball when I only hurt it a little, and these are my shinies:

Crobat X2 (Leaf Green)
    Wingull (Sapphire)
    Fearow (Fire Red)
    Dewgong (Leaf Green)
    Blaziken (Emerald)
    Mudkip (Sapphire)
    Gyarados (Crystal)

I think I have a few more, but I'm too lazy to check. XD

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
    well, i have a decent number of shinies, all got through real means, not through cheats. but my biggest brag is my umbreon.

my umbreon is in my silver version. i put him into stadium2, and i went against my "rival", in round two. he took out all three, the mewtwo, the lugia, and the ho-oh, without fainting. i raised the little dude, and even i was impressed.

Years
    I was playing my Emerald and before I got to the Elite Four (this happened right after I got the last badge) I went to Sky Pillar and fought Rayquaza, I have a Swampert that knows Ice Beam, Earthquake, Protect, and Surf. Rayquaza used Rest first turn and wasted a move. I used Ice Beam, he lost just over half health. I then used Surf and it was barely orange health. It used Rest and fell to sleep and got full health. I then used an Ice Beam and it used Rest. I used Surf twice and it had 1 turn left of sleep. I used an ultra ball and I caught it. First attempt Gotcha! Rayquaza was caught! :D

I feel special, but it's not that much a deal.

Back