• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brand new here

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Let me introduce myself i am pheap btw that is my nickname i just recently got on this site and im looking forward to meet lots of new people here and trading pokemon from other version games Nice to meet everyone here

my FC(friend code) is 2366 1490 3546 and my name on the game is Bakero feel free to add me im looking forward to meet new friends and to trade with :) Feel free to drop by and leave me some message dont be a stranger <33

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Let me introduce myself i am pheap btw that is my nickname i just recently got on this site and im looking forward to meet lots of new people here and trading pokemon from other version games Nice to meet everyone here

my FC(friend code) is 2366 1490 3546 and my name on the game is Bakero feel free to add me im looking forward to meet new friends and to trade with :) Feel free to drop by and leave me some message dont be a stranger <33

Welcome to Pokecommunity, Pheap is a cool nickname what is the meaning behind it? My nickname here is Diablo. If your looking for a trade the you should visit the Trade Corner .

Happy to have a newbie come aboard Have fun :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    well my full name is sopheap so thats where you get pheap from nice too meet you Diablo and my full names means gentle and proper its a asian name :D

Hey there, welcome to the forum <: Trading's pretty fun, thankfully we have a pretty active Trade Corner section around here that should fill those needs!

I really hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully you continue to stick around the forum, yes? Feel free to drop me off a VM if you'd like to talk and PM a moderator (bold blue name) if you need help with anything~

Back