• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brand Spankin' New Member!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Hello, I am Neb! I'm new here!

Well, not really, I've already posted twice... but still, I am almost new!

There is quite a long story behind joining the forum. I found this forum a couple weeks ago, and I was like "...ohhh yeah! This is so awesome! I better join right away!" Then... I forgot about it until a couple of days ago. When I remembered, I felt like joining right away... but then I decided to go eat some instant ramen instead. I finally sat down today, and joined it. I feel so proud of myself, but there is one thing I need to know before I have totally joined the community...

HOW DO I DO THE NEWBIE DANCE!?!?

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    I, being the so-called "founder" of the newbie dance will say one thing:

You just take CENTER STAGE and DANCE the night away! :]

It also goes to the Chicken Dance. I'm working on a lyrical song soon, so yeah.

Welcome to the PC! Ramen is gooooooood.

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
    I am the third person to ever dance the dance, even tho i was not a newb at the time. I am MM2, the idiotic yet silly member of PC. So, here is my question 2 u: how did u find out bout the newbie dance?

*does the newbie dance*

Welcome! Have fun! Post! B crazy! And DANCE!

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Hey there. Welcome to the Pokemon Community/Pokecommunity (short= PC) Hi Neb, Hope you have a good time here. Make sure you read the rules before you get in trouble or banned. Don't spam, post a lot and most importantly Have fun! :)
    *Does the newbie dance* ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

See yah around!
    Minun ;)

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    I am the third person to ever dance the dance, even tho i was not a newb at the time. I am MM2, the idiotic yet silly member of PC. So, here is my question 2 u: how did u find out bout the newbie dance?

*does the newbie dance*

Welcome! Have fun! Post! B crazy! And DANCE!

I think Imakuni? told him about it. The member at the PC, not the singer. :]

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    This *newbie dance* is starting to scare me O_O Anyways hey there Neb welcome to PC , I hope ya have a great time here :)

Tweak

=/ i'm sure someone would like to use their psychic powers and make ash dance in his underpants again. haha. XD WELCOME~!

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Hellooo Neb!
    Haves good time here or be doomed!
    *does the newbie dance*

~HORN!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years