• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brave 10

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm kind of a male rekijou, this sounds like the kind of thing I'll love. Impressions coming as soon as I watch it!

EDIT: aaaaaaaaaand I watched it. This is the kind of show that I wouldn't have given a second glance a few years ago but I'll watch due to the lack of action shows these days. Some completely disorganized thoughts:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Best new character of the season eh? I guess she's less annoying than the shounen female character that refuses to be protected.......only to be protected 10 minutes later. She sort of reminded me of Fuu from Champloo.

Opening and ending, at least the opening song wasn't too bad.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Best new female, though there hasn't exactly been a particularly competitive field to choose from. Best new character overall is probably....uhh......actually, somehow everything I'm watching has almost entirely female casts so I guess Isanami still stands, at least until I watch Ano Natsu probably. You're right, she kind of reminds me of Fuu.

Kind of telling that every new character is so lacking in any kind of discernible personality this season that I had to resort to character design =/ Maybe Kaiki Deishu in Nise will come through and at least be an awesome conversationalist.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    EDIT (typed here just in case my post gets merged)

Episode 2.

Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    The less blood in your body and the more hits you take the more "nakama" protecting power you gain, something I have learnt from my cartoons. This show is silly but I like it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Spoiler:

Back