• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    OOC: I now look like this:
    Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

IC: *Ray flies down to find Ryu sleeping and new antenna's coming out of his forehead like a real dragonite, Ray shruggs and picks him up and carries him to the bed Ryu used when he visited*
    ZzZzZz.....ZzZzZzZzzz

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Sorry I haven't been on.

Blaze shivers. Shes been listening and knowing full well that she can't do anything to help until she can take the patch off her eye. Finally it seems to be over and she moves through the tower trying to find Ryu. "I hope I can find Ryu before Ray finds me. By the sound of things he doesn't like intruders."

Alana

Years
    Evantually Blaze wandered into a room and found Ryu sleeping. She also found Ray and froze. The massive dragon scared her.

Alana

Years
    Blaze sighs and istant scared anymore. she walks up to Ryu and looks at him. Then she turns to Ray and looks at him with her left eye. "Where did those entina come from? He didn't have them before."

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    I don't have antennas... I don't know what your talking about.
    *he gasps as he remembers the sharp pain in his forehead when he was chasing the other morph and he feels his head, grabbing one of the antenna*
    Um, I don't know what happened. I guess I'm not finished morphing.

Alana

Years
    "Maybe you'll become a full fledged Dragonite." Thinks for a second. "Hey Ryu does Ray know any healing moves?"

Alana

Years
    "Do ya think he'd use one on my eye so I can take this patch off. Its getting really anoying to be able to see out of only one eye." Turns back into a human so she can use her hands and touches the patch gently. "Ouch! And it would be nice to make the pain go away as well."

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    *Ray nods at her and uses Recover on her*
    Well, there you go. I hope Ray has made you feel better! I just wish I hadn't gotten these stupid antenna..*as he is saying this the antenna start to glow*...If only I had caught that little...*antenna are starting to pulse with electricity*...The little intruder...*he uses thunderbolt* Yikes!! What was that!?!?!

Alana

Years
    "That would be a Thunder Bolt." Said Blaze smiling. Then she reached up and removed the patch. "Finally." She muttered as she opened her right eye. "But that sare will be there forever. No amount of healing moves can prevent that." She sighed then looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry I haven't even told you me name. I'm Blaze. Odd name I know. But I don't know any other name. I'm sure I had one but this is what the Pokemon by Sapphire Springs named me."

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Ari Was Watching Them "Hmmm I Wonder If Rayquaza Has Any treasure..." He Said Smirking. He Quickly Climbed Into Rayquaza's Room and Started searching

Alana

Years
    "Probably. I can use somee fire attacks. But only in Pokemon form. So Ryu what happened to you anyway? I mean how did you become a morph?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back