• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakaway(still working on a better title.. X_x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "I'm not really sure how I became a morph. Its all a blur really. All I know is that it happened when I was really young. Some jerk managed to find his way to the spring. All I remember is being attacked and falling uncontous. A Pidgeot told me that a Ninetales gave its life to save mine. Kinda like a fusion I guess. And ever since then I've been able to morph into a Ninetales. Then I went for a walk and was caught by the rockets. Oh I'm sorry Im ranting again." Turns back into a Ninetales and sits down. "I have a nack for doing stuff like that alot. I just start telling a story and it sometimes takes awhile for me to come back to earth."

Alana

Years
    "Feebas? I can catch one I think. I do it all the time for fun but I've never actually eaten one."

Alana

Years
    "No efence Ryu but I think I'll ride with Ray. It just seems safer." Turns back into a human. "As long as thats OK with you Ray."

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Rick:Okay that was a creepy house lets try that next house..."
    Raticate:Rati-Cate!
    Rick and Raticate ran over towards the house when they got in they saw other Rockets...
    ?:hello Rick we've benn waiting for you now we can find the other pokemorphs...
    Rick:Well I...
    ?:SILENCE!
    Rick:O-o-k-kay
    ?:Good now we'll stay in here until it's okay to leave...
    Rick:When is that?
    ?:Midnight
    Rick:Why is it always Midnight?

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    (OOOH MAN! I should'a gotten on earlier... Oh well.)

*The doors closed with a ding behind him. The setting sunlight reflecting off and in through the clear glass sliding doors. In his hands were bags of groceries, which looked very heavy for their size.*
    "Another beautiful sunset..." he commented, watching the orange ball of fire slowly dissapear behind a far-off mountain range.*

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
    Rick:uh well this is all neat and all but i gota go over to, um,uh well bye...
    ?:wait look out the window it's a official...
    Rick:thats okay I'll take him on!
    ?:what ever
    Rick ran out the door and Raticate ran out with him...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back