• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BREAKING: Horde of Mankeys spotted in Brazil

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    @Librax14 well not all mice live in sewers. Rats to be precise, so species like Rattata are more appropriate, I guess.

Another Bermuda Triangle denizen: Dragalge!

Good point lol, we'll all be fried just from using the restroom.
    Also I think Dark Type pokemon such as Darkrai and Hydreigon are going to be the monsters our parents tell us about, to get us to behave.
    and Darkrai mostly will be living in our nightmares :D

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    • Golurk and Golett would live in Ancient Ruins and temples.

• Gastrodon, Slowpoke, Corsola, Omastar/Kabutops, Swellow, Starmie, Kingler and many other evolution lines would probably live on coastal cliffs and shallow waters.
    • Mamoswine, Beartic, Aurorus and Abomasnow would live in high snowy mountains.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Librax14 said:
    Hmmm, if Pikachu is the mouse Pokemon, won't that mean he'll be living in our sewers?

I'd imagine so. Same goes for all other rodents, such as Dedene, Emolga, Pachirisu, Plusle, Minun, and so on. Anyway, near our house, we've gotta a lot of birds, bees, and bugs. If Pokémon existed, I'm guessing we'd be occupied with ones like Pidgey, Starly, Caterpie, and Combee. If we're lucky enough, we might even run into some fully-evolved ones every now and then, such as Vespiqueen and Pidgeot. I would probably try to capture them as soon as I do, haha.

Years
    We've got a lot of crows and seagulls in the area, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Murkrow and Wingull living around here. Maybe an Ursaring or two as well, since they've been known to roam down from the mountains every once and a while.

As for other Pokemon, I could see Sudowoodo and Snover making their homes in parks and forests where there are lots of trees, since they probably wouldn't be bothered due to blending in. Actually, I think a lot of Grass type Pokemon could make their homes there, especially if they've got plant-like features.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Where I am, Cardiff, I imagine:
    • Wingull landing on our coastal buildings.
    • Wailmer passing with their Wailord parents.
    • Rattata jumping in and out of bins.
    • Mareep and Flaafy living on the hills.

And a lot of Zubat.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    In Singapore, Rattatas and Raticates are going to be shops' nightmares.
    Also, Furfrou would be very popular Poke-pets locally.
    We would have a lot of tropical wildlife, probably Tropius, and all the region birds. Oddish and their evolution line, Bulbasaur and their evolution line, worms (Wurmple, Caterpie, Weedle etc) and their evolution lines. I won't be surprised to see Beedrills attacking on people. Sunkern would be happy in our sunny shore, Treeckos would be the house geckos that everyone hates.
    Trubbish line, Grimer line and Koffing line would be a common sight.
    Tepig and Spoink would be hiding in the forests.
    Spearows would be attacking on Poke-pet birds like Pidgeys.
    Fearow and Braviary will be seen flying around as well; With their young Rufflets.

Back