• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Breaking News: Lucario & Regarding To Final Numbers

Plateface

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    As POKEMON DIAMOND AND PEARL are only 4 days away from shop release for those Japanese Game Nerds, and only 6 months away from being sold to you bunch of petty Gameboy Nerds that still dress in Pikachu and Bulbasaur shirts and pyjamas, several parts of an interview with Ken Sugimori and an unnamed female official have been highlighted.

Lucario has been confirmed by Gamefreak officials that it will not be ledgendary. It has been suggested that it will be part of a 3 evolution line, making itself the middle one. This is part of an interview that was involving Ken Sugimori and an unnamed Female official.

The interview also referred to the final numbers for the National Dex, a quote from an unknown female official, "to exceed beyond 550". Ken Sugimori also said, "Pokemon from previous generations will be welcomed by old and new players of the two new games as many will have introduced alternative evolutions." However, it isnot clear whether baby presentation will be finally bashed out of the spotlight and just be referred to as Basic Stage. This theory can be heavily supportedby the fact that baby Pokemon from previous generations can now be caught in the wild, WELL THAT IS INTERESTING.

More news to come, expect some massive changes to the game.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • This is very interesting. I was always wondering if Lucario was a legendary or not. I questioned it because he can have two different abilities, and legendaries always have one.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Ah, too bad. I wonder what Pokemon Lucario evolves from?

But one thing confuses me: The National Dex, in its final numbers, are more than 550, but if that is so, then Pokemon's end is in due time!
    Unless, of course, it is just for Diamond/Pearl.

By the way, how did you get this info?

From,
    TheRoad

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • i believe him that lucario isn't a legendary because SEREBII.net actually had it on page that sugimori had said that Lucario would have a pre-evo in the same article that he said roselia would have both an evo and pre-evo. it has been proven that roselia DOES have a pre-evo, so that gives it some credibility.

what i find hard to believe is that it is only the middle stage. it's stats at level 40 are pretty dang good, and it looks pretty cool already. i wonder what they could possibly do to make it cooler.

Years
  • He's more like a Dragonite type of legendary probably, I forgot the exact name of it. I think it's best that he is not a legendary though. He didn't seem or look like he should be one.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • I think Clix kinda gots a point u know! Lucario may seem 2 short 2 b legendary, and also in the movie he whuz captured in a pokeball by hiz master n all so maybe he iznt a legendary after all. But it would b kool if he whuz.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    This information is as reliable as the information us fellows at Nintendo of Australia are given.

I am against the policy of even posting a download to the email received in Japanese.

However, what I have translated is what you are allowed to know at this time of year.

Plateface

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    You either take this information with open arms or not. It's up to you, I'm really not fussed/don't give a rats clacker if you go nuclear on me if I am not allowed to present the source.

SO TOUGH.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I'll say. It's not size that matters, it's how 00berly high your stats are :D

[QUOTE="~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~]...they thought that Absol was a legi.[/QUOTE]

And that's how my friend's friend caught one with a his masterball :\

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Yea thats what I though before you can find a few of them near Liliycove. Jirachi is like 1'00" and Celebi is 2'00". Also they put the legi's in the back of the Poke dex.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back