• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Hello! I like your new name Bayleef. ^^ Looks like Bree has come and gone. xP She be back, unless she dies or something as drastic-like. But who would think that? xD *goes to refridgerator* In the meanwhile...*eats cheesecake* MmMm..x3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey that is right. I am smilestar in the same forum. I don't go there as much anymore. I am here most of the time. XD I like here better. Do you agree Breeze? Well next Saturday the seventh movie will be on! I can't wait. Can you?

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    What is your favorite forum on PC?Do you watch any sports on tv?Bree-chan, don't sheep pwn? Would you rather a llama be a banker or a pimp? don't milk guns pwn?
    OMG!;-;You all are trying to kill me with questions!XD
    The only forum I go to is PC.XD I don't watch sports on TV,it's boring imo.=P Sheep and milk guns are teh pwnage.XD And I'd rather have a banker llama than a pimp cause pimps are disgusting.XD
    Yep!I can't wait till the 7th movie,pikastar and PC is the best forum^^
    And in case you all are wondering,I slept in till 11:40 and I was too lazy to get on cause I was so tired.XD
    And luckly,I didn't die a drastic and dramatic death,L_M.XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well welcome back anyway XD. I am glad you had a sleep in XD. XD. Sheeps and milk guns PWN. *start shooting milk gun* now I just have to wait for Bayleef to join me XD

Pokemon_Veteran

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Bree said:
    And luckly,I didn't die a drastic and dramatic death,L_M.XD

xP!
    Well it's great to know you are still alive. xD

Milk guns?
    o.o
    *grabs a milk gun*
    i_i
    *tries to shoot a soda can but ends up shooting 15,863,658,869,300 feet off-target*
    0.0;;;
    eh-heh...^_^;;;

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Well welcome back anyway XD. I am glad you had a sleep in XD. XD. Sheeps and milk guns PWN. *start shooting milk gun* now I just have to wait for Bayleef to join me XD

Pokemon_Veteran

Teh! *Joins Stevo, shooting his milk gun everywhere, but accidentally drenches everyone with milk* Uh.. sorry. xD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Hiya eveyone!XB
    What categories in January Member of the Month you think other members'll vote you most?
    I am not sure^^;I doubt I would ever win member of the month.XD
    *Joins the milk gun fight*XD

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    XD!I never heard of the milk military base.XD
    Btw,just to let you all know...
    I will be going on two trips over the states this year.^^In March I am going to Washington D.C.And in October I am going to Wisconsin for a week.
    I dunno how long I will be gone for Washington D.C.^^;
    I just hope this club won't die when I am gone.xD;

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    PV's right Bree! This club will never die! I'll make sure it won't. >=D xP

It seems a long way off, but we'll miss you muchos! Maybe while you are gone, Bayleef and PV will shoot everything in sight with their milk guns. xDD *drowns in all the milk*

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Thanks L_M and P_V.^^I will miss you all alot muchos too.XD
    I know it's a long way off,but I just wanted to let ya all know or something.XD
    I hope Bayleef and Stevo don't drown this club in milk while I am gone.XD

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Yeah it kinda will XD. I don't know of we can promise that it will be totally milk free XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back