• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bree "The Ash Obsessed Freak" Fan Club!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Yes, congrats!!! ^____^ You are really popular. XD *Waits for Bree to come online*

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • *Is tackled and huggled*XD YAY!25 pages and I am loved!J/k XD
    Thankies everyone and I am glad you are co-owner L_M!^^Congrats!
    Well,I used to be a sporty girl.XD I used to play basketball,softball,baseball,and soccer.But my favorite sport is Volleyball!^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I like Volleyball XD, atleast I like watching it :P. But I PWN at basketball.

Hi *Chikorita* ^^

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Don't worry! I will save us from drowning with my milk gun! Wait, that won't stop it! Help!!!! *Drowns* xD

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • Breeze said:
    *Is tackled and huggled*XD YAY!25 pages and I am loved!J/k XD
    Thankies everyone and I am glad you are co-owner L_M!^^Congrats!
    Well,I used to be a sporty girl.XD I used to play basketball,softball,baseball,and soccer.But my favorite sport is Volleyball!^^

I am glad too and thanks. ^^

Volleyball? What a coincedence!! My favorite sport is volleyball too! x3 I like diving for the ball. xD Basketball is a cool sport, PV! I like both volleyball and basketball best. ^__^ Have you ever been on a team before, Breeze(like school, community center, etc.)?

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • Sorry,Chikorita and P_V,but my sea of drool never goes away.XD*Saves you both anyways*XD
    Cheesecake is okay,Piro^^
    You like volleyball to L_M?!That is cool.XD I used to be on teams a long time ago,but I loved volleybal from school and luckly I had the best teacher to help me^^

Back