• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding Grumpigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audihertz

MATHEMATICAL
Years
  • I saw it in the global trade thingy and i was like OMG DO WANT OAO! I also want a shiny audino...but they are easy to get so no ones gonna wanna trade me good pokemonz for the ones that arent shiny owo so idk. What I really want is a shiny Charizard, ish black <3

UWAAAH.... strange of me, but I like to collect audino; would trade baby starters for them. JUST BECAUSE THE LITTLE FLUFFBUTTS ARE FROM OTHER PEOPLE.. so cute.. <3

And yeees; shiny charizard is pretty. I love shiny umbreon too; blue rings~~!

Nasu

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2011
    UWAAAH.... strange of me, but I like to collect audino; would trade baby starters for them. JUST BECAUSE THE LITTLE FLUFFBUTTS ARE FROM OTHER PEOPLE.. so cute.. <3

And yeees; shiny charizard is pretty. I love shiny umbreon too; blue rings~~!
    \
    shiny Zorua have blue instead of red owo...but i dont feel like breeding mine ~_~ I did however breed all the starter pokemon so I could have a female of each :3 but I traded my female oshawott cuz my dewott is already lvl 73...I also want a shiny eevee, but they take forever to hatch >.> took me liek a whole day to get all the eevee evolutions

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back