• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Brendan and May had 3D models before ORAS

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I wanted to make a topic about a fun little trivia from Pokemon Colosseum/XD. So when you use Colosseum/XD's battle mode with GBA pokemon, the trainers turn into Brendan, May, Red or Leaf (depending on the game). What's cooler is if you register your GBA pokemon, you get to walk around as the protagonists in Mt. Battle. As shown in the pictures below.

Spoiler:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Ah, yeah, I remember reading about this. I think, for the time, these 3d models are pretty good. I didn't know you could play as them in Mt. Battle, though... I never played Colosseum, to be fair!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • yeah i remember seeing them. i have the link cable for the GCN and GBA so u bet ur ass i used it a lot lol. i always thought the models looked..........bad......lmfao but it was cool to get to see them on the big screen

Back