• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Brendan or May?

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
    Years
    Who did you choose in your Game? Brendan or May? If you gave it a different name, what was it? Mine was Brendan and His name is Michael.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I guess I am unoriginal (see my username). My starter is Brendan and his name is Shane.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Hey, I also played as May when I did Sapphire, and the female trainer on Leaf Green. Maybe it's because I have the option now, rather than having to play a male character all the way up to Crystal.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    On Sapphire (my "master game" in the RS series, which holds all of my valuable Pokemon), I've chosen to play as May, who I've renamed Lupe (after one of my various nicknames). However, since my James-themed team is on Ruby, I'm currently playing that game as Brendan, who I've decided to call Kojiro.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I usually play with May for some reason. I either name her Kasumi after one of my favourite characters from the classic King of fighters games, or Terra after the main character from FF6 (or FF3, as it was called in America).
    Very original, isn't it? =P

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    I used Brendan - name was Petey (my name :P) but then i chose May - name was Becci (probs cuz i fancied a girl called Becci, iunno :laugh:) But i dont like the way she runs..

Years
    I usually use May. I like her better. XD

The name differs. Sometimes I use Sammi, other times I use Nayana, Annibel, and maybe Jania o_O Just don't ask where those names come from, because sometimes I don't know myself. XD

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    When I was setting up my EV Secret Bases in Emerald, I used May 3 times and used Jenn (the mrs.), Brooklynn (the daughter I never had), and Brittney (my niece). I used Brendan 3 times and used Ness (Smash Bros), Devan (nephew), and Mike (name of the player on the used Red version I bought that had Celebi on it).

Scizor_Lover

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    Brendan and named him Adam (my name) always pick the boys then call them my name, because it is supposed to be you isn't it? (sarcastic question)

Back