• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brock's eyes

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • OMG! It's so scary... o__O; No wonder he always keeps his eyes closed...
    But I have a question ~ How does Brock see when his eyes are always closed? ^^;
    I could quote this thread but decided not to
    For the LAST TIME, TAKESHI'S EYES ARE OPEN!!!! They just look narrow cuz he's supposed to be like an Asian stereotype or whatever Elite Trainer Raven said.
    *wonders where he is at a time like this*

Years
  • I wonder how he actually can see. They are closed all the way and do not show the slightest bit of being open. Im glad he never does open his eyes though, gives him more character and he looks weird/ scary with them open XD

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Brocks eyes are so funny that I used it on one of my Episodes. Here:
    Brock's eyes

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Okay I didn't need to see that. Now I am officially scarred for life. The odd thing is I don't remeber seeing that, but i'm pretty sure i saw the episode. Maybe 4Kids(lighting strikes, organ music, Barney themesong) edited out of the American edition in order to protect small chilldren.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • The odd thing is I don't remeber seeing
    Actually I remember seeing them in the dub, I was like "Ooh lookie! Brock's "opened eyes" even though we all know they're really open.
    One thing
    If everyone's like obsessed in Brock's eyes, what about Snorlax, Skitty, Wobbafet, Wynaut, Whismur and those other Pogeys? I find that weird..... especially since Wobbafet and Skitty are so popular.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I just dont get it why Brock looks so bad with big eyes
    Does he look bad HERE?
    Brock's eyes

If he doesn't look as bad then maybe it was just a shock to see such big, freaky eyes, I mean I honestly think he looks good here. I did this edit just to show you all what he'd look like with more normal eyes.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I'm so used to seeing Brock with half-lidded eyes (I suppose that's what they are, at least), that it just doesn't seem natural for them to be open...

Back