• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;; (OOC/SU)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    try and make it an interesting character! i mean like, say you have your stereo typical... weight lifter! big, burly, sometimes dumb, minimal hair etc. you add your own quirk, like this weight lifter could have a real passion for making chocolate eclairs and baking souffles! try and make your character your own, that makes it stand out from the rest! you know? this quirk could also rub off onto your history and etc.

say, my character, kerin, is a real surly kind of guy. he gets angry a lot, gets into a lot of fights. but his quirk is his need to protect people and also has this big family he lives in! it's huge! he's also very polite (though i didn't write that in) to his friends and people he respects. plus, in my head, he's super adorable. but thats just me haha!

do you know what i mean?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • In Progress

Name: Anthony Davis
    Birthdate: August 11th
    Pokemon Spirit: Galvantula

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Oi, it's Ichirobot! ...Ichirobot, there, that's better ;P
    I hope this Frappe I'm drinking isn't making me super hyper... that'd be bad -.-'
    If Anthony is a Galvantula-person, then Destiny won't be the only one with a spirit that eats people, or things in general, alive. Yay for cannibalism/eating stuff alive! WO.OT!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    A-A-AWESOME?! And hey, Ichiro! <:

ANYWAYS everyone is very much welcome to post now if you want to interact with anyone else. I'm gonna give it a day or two before I post my post. I plan on throwing everybody into the deep end!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i think that's kind of witty, having a fire type enjoy smoking. awesome job :D

alright, i'll get started on a second post so i dont have to do all the work later. <:

Nakuzami

Years
  • I wonder if anyone would comment on Lyle's horrible smoking habit :/

You read my mind :3 I was going to hev Destiny go "... ... ... ... ..." ...Yeah, that would be her reaction to most things thoug so... well, there would be actions to go along with the "... ... ... ... ..." though!
    Yeah, that frappe made me hyper... didn't it?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I wish I had a frappe, all i have is juice and water ;~;

in other news, everyone who has been accepted so far has posted! jaja! which gives me no excuse to not write a second post... dammit! ok, i'll get to it!

by the way sewaddle, we can't... talk to pokemon. at all. its kind of essential that the pokemon... dont actually know what you are. IT WILL COME TOGETHER LATER, IT ALL MAKES SENSE THEN!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I want a frappe, too. All I have is water and warm Sunny D. (It doesn't fit in my fridge! T_T)
    I have a coffee machine, I can make cappucinos and hot chocolates? But that's too much effort ;~;
    or... or i could froth milk up really fast and grab some of my chocolate cookies and some icecream and just... MIX IT ALL UP.

Gotcha. Have edit button, will travel! In other words, brb editing post.
    EXCELLENT. Okay, I'll get onto that second post. Mum made me go out and do washing so I was delayed gah!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

Does anyone else think it would be kind of funny if Anthony showed up late?
    I would find it quite hilarious, since he showed up late (actually, it died before his character came in) to my last RP. d: ICHIRO, YOU DAWG.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • I would find it quite hilarious, since he showed up late (actually, it died before his character came in) to my last RP. d: ICHIRO, YOU DAWG.

He must have problems showing up on time in your RPs for some reason. And after you were on time for Focus Shift, hmph! You were on time for Focus Shift... right? I misses that RP :'(

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • He must have problems showing up on time in your RPs for some reason. And after you were on time for Focus Shift, hmph! You were on time for Focus Shift... right? I misses that RP :'(
    I was so late to that rp that it was already finished by the time I finished my signup!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

He must have problems showing up on time in your RPs for some reason. And after you were on time for Focus Shift, hmph! You were on time for Focus Shift... right? I misses that RP :'(
    Yes, yes, I was on time! In fact, I think I was first to post but then I was gone for a day and then I was missed COMPLETELY. So Ichiro had to rewrite so Harley was back in the game. Haha yes, dear Harley. I remember how much she hated Miharu and how much trouble she got in, falling down stairs, almost downing etc etc. She was great. d:

I was so late to that rp that it was already finished by the time I finished my signup!
    I very much miss it too. ;~;

I haven't been in a forum RP for so long ;; I promise I won't abandon this one, though!
    GOOD GOOD! I am roughly halfway/two thirds through this post! This will definitely give people a reason to post!

Nakuzami

Years
  • I haven't been in a forum RP for so long ;; I promise I won't abandon this one, though!

I've abandoned so many... well, at least I wait and see if they die... and they usually do, but if they keep going, or if I really like the RP, I keep going. I'll stay in this one, I promiseseseseseseseseses...

Edit: Yus, Harley was amazing in the sense that she failed horribly at staying unscathed ;3

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Hey Guys, its nice to be back.
    Yeah, I think I kind of let Focus Shift die, which was a bummer since it was one of my better run RP's. Awww, such memories, god that was a fun RP, bummer I never got to finish it, had a really good plot twist and possibility for a sequel!

Back onto writing the SU, gonna have a totally new Anthony. ^.^

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Okay, I think I've got my SU ready to go now. If not, Just say the word and I'll make another fix or two!

Also Sewaddle? Your sig. It makes me melt from the aaw factor!

Back