• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: #broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • no
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    broken_image_icon.gif

Last edited:

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • I love the layout of this page, the graphics, overall seems like it'll be awesome hack but ... Is it me or did you not include a story plot?

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
  • Looks awesome. I liked everything about your hack from the looks of it. Anyway like Le_pug said, no story :p Also the battle hp is awesome.

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • Everything looks great so far! I would love to see some type of storyline for this. Of course, it's obviously still in its early Alpha stages, so I won't bug you on that. :3

Great job so far, though~

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Sugoii ne!~
    Ang ganda naman ng graphics mapunta man sa mapping style at sa tiles na ginamit... tsaka, walang storyline? Same as the games? Defeat Evil Team, Become Champion, some post game stuff, the end?

The graphics is great, the mapping style, and the tiles blend very well, I like the features as well even without a storyline, I'll play this.. also new bag OwO..

Years
  • Finally, someone who shares my view! I believe that the visual aspects of hacks are the most important thing. Keep up the good work man! I'll have my eye on this hack like a hawk!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    Your hack looks impressive. I hope the storyline is impressive too. Anyway supporting this hack :^D

Years
    • no
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    thanks for the feedback guys! :D

im not a good story/plot writter thats why i havent put up the story yet... i do have plans and everything. i'll get there as soon as i finished writing the plot. *which is so hard for me*

it does include some story in the early parts of the game, but its not really that great and it needs some work.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Oh. Just so wonderful! I like the battle backgrounds and the trainer bag <3
    19_zpsab2c848b.png

Graphics is nice! I would like to see some animations for the new tiles though :P

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • is it possible to insert 493 pokemon?
    sorry for asking but i'm just curious.

Yes it is... There's already even a tool for it now, which is for FR for now... Also Chaos Rush found a way on how to expand the dex in emerald so it's pretty possible now..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back