• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brothers and Sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I usually feel like sending my sister on a lifetime trip to Pluto, but on the exact same day, I enjoy playing with her. She has a DS and Animal Crossing, and boy, isn't that fun!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I'm originally the last of three; I have an Older Brother and older sis. Now I got a younger step bro and a younger half-sis. My older bro and I share a sync bond, and we often know what we're thinking. We're the best bros ever.(I believe we can stomp the Mario Bros. >:D ) I bear no feelings toward my older sis, my little bro is annoying, but useful, and I love my little sis to death.

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    well I have one sister, she's so mean to me. the last she's being mean to me is when I bought a gift to someone special, but she throw the gift, and she even laugh at me I spend a thousands of it.:(

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I have 3 brothers, one would be my little brother and the two would be my older brothers, I'm the only girl at my home but I'm used too, they even make me boyish sometimes eghh!!!

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've got two little brothers. The older of the two is a junior in high school now, and recently I asked him what he wants to do with his life after high school. He said he wants to be a doctor just to make a lot of money. It's annoying that he's not the same boy I remember growing up with. He was once my best friend, but he's turning into a drone of my dad's family, and not thinking for himself. No way he'll listen to his big sister anymore. :(

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Well, I have 4 other brothers and sisters, that live with me. And about 3+ other brothers and sisters from a different site of the family that are like 18-40 who don't live with us. And the 4 I live with, I get into fights with the little ones, mostly the 5 year old, he's spoiled, but I never hit any of them. Of course, I've wanted to...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I used to pound my brother into the ground a lot and we constantly fought. That was years ago. Nowadays, we use Mario Kart or Pokemon to settle our differences. And we don't fight that often anymore anyway.

Ceilidh

<3
    Years
    Me and my sister actually get on pretty well :) but I'm 17 and she's 23 now.

I guess when we were kids we got into fights, but doesn't every siblings?

When we have arguments now (rarely) we get really nasty /: but we don't really mean it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I'm an only child. :D
    Buuut I do have a younger cousin that's like a sister to me. We argue a lot whenever I go out of the country to visit.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I would have to say it's only my step brother....and quiet frankly, every agrees with me. He really needs some form of discipline. ]:

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Well just me and my older brother, we're getting along well and we help each others out.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Nope, never. There's four years between me and my younger brother. We have never had an argument. We never fight, disagree, get mad at each other, anything.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm an only child, but I wish I had siblings because it feels so lonely without them and just your parents. ;o; I mean, there will be fights but still.

...XD;

Asmo-deus

Psychomancy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yes! My sister is annoying as heck. But if I punch her, I'll get in-trouble, so I sometimes wish I was an only child. Although I don't think I can live without her. Well, maybe I can, but only if she's away.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Have u ever felt like punching them? Well I sure have...I mean you can't live with them and you can't live without them...but still they're annoying if u know what I mean...I have one brother no sisters and he is a teen. Worse yet. ':D

So do you ever get annoyed with them?
    Well, I don't know about you, but I can live without my brothers just fine. It's really my sister that I really can't live without. My brothers are extremely ill behaved and have a lot of problems with coping with their emotions. One of them freaks out over the slightest disappointment and goes on and on screaming about how unfair it is for him not to get his way, and the other one... augh, I can't even begin to describe his behavior well, I can, I just don't feel like typing it all... But yeah, clearly I have been annoyed with them and I'm sure that there will be more chances they get to piss me off to the best of their ability, which is something they're good at.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I want to stick my youngest step sister in the Alaskan wilderness with a pack of wolves. She is so annoying. She is even annoying in her sleep and if I explained I am afraid I will cause a wave of internet-suicides.

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    I dislike my sister with a great fiery passion. She's been nothing but a pain in my side since she could talk and walk. I don't know why, but her and I have never seen eye to eye and I don't know if we ever will. I do love her though, I just don't like her. She'll confuse the hate and dislike sometimes when I'll step up for her. Saying things like, "I thought you hated me?" to which I will respond, "I don't hate you, I just don't like you." XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I find all of my siblings annoying, so what I do is usually go outside and hang out with my friends. But the siblings I find most annoying is the 2 brothers that I live with

:t354:TG

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I have three sisters.

I love my older sister, she is my only sister that I can get along with. My two evil little sisters like to break all my stuff and argue with each other just to annoy me.

I also have three brothers.

My eldest brother is in prison and I haven't spoken to him since I was like 3 because he lives (an is in prison) in Kentucky. My other brother doesn't know that he is related to me, and still believes this one guy is his father. And my other brother joined the army to avoid jail-time. I get along with him just fine.

...is it just me or is there something wrong with all that?

King!

better
    Years
    I have one wittle sista.

It really changes, kind of.

Yesterday, she...er...let's just say, had an accident, if you know...what I mean. It was kind of dumb, actually, because my dad said something..and she just....nevermind.

WE fight....a lot.

BUT, today, at the Ice Cream Social, we won the Three-Legged-Race together. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back