• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Browsing.

Years
  • I'm back after over a year's of absence. I'll be looking around the forum, and we'll see if I'm here to stay. Greetings, all of you who I know, and those I don't.

Years
  • Thank you. It is good to be remembered... Though I confess my memory has fouled and I can't seem to remember you quite well, perhaps you've had a name change? Please, do IM me, even if I find I can't stick around I'd love to chat.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I remember you! You probably don't remember me, as I'm fairly sure you quit or whatever before I was modded in the first place, so I can't just go 'oh, hey, we used to mod together~', but welcome back. n_n

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Thank goodness I found this before my thirty days were up! I admit to only being semi active myself due to IRL circumstances, but I remember you as well. (How could I not?) Welcome back, and here's hoping that things go well for you!

Back