• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bug Type Legendary!?!?

Shoud they make a bug-type legendary?

• No

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 44 55.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • ?!?!?!?!?

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Why not!
    Anyway to get awesome new legendaries!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I personally would love to see a Bug-type legendary. It'd give a boost to a kicked-in-the-corner type. And honestly, I'm surprised we don't have one yet, seeing as bugs inspired the game we play today.

A shame that the queen bee idea is already taken, but yeah, I think it'd be a nice legendary to have around.

Shen said:
    I would love a giant Centipede-like or Spider-like Legendary that is some sort of mythical monster in the deepest woods. Cliche, but still would be quite awesome.
    My thoughts exactly.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I said at the moment most of the newer pokemon control or rule something. I know the older ones dont but Nintendo seem to want all of the legendaries (at the moment) to control something. I mean, name me one newer Pokemon (in Generation 4) which doesn'nt rule or control something.
    Heatran
    Perhaps the bug-type legendary could rule a massive bee hive or ant hill?

I thought that the concept of Vespiquen would have made the perfect concept for a bug type legendary but I guess not.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    ITT: Failures.

Bugs are weak? Are none of you familiar with Scizor, Heracross and Yanmega? This thread is full of... ugh, I'm not even going to bother.

Legendaries that rule stuff? The only legendaries that rule anything are the crap new ones: Dialgia, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus. Those pixie things don't really count, because they are the embodiment of wisdom, emotion and whatever, not rulers of it.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    Yes, it should be a bug-type legendary Pokemon in the Uber tier. Base stats:

HP: 90
    ATK: 125
    DEF: 90
    SpA: 90
    SpD: 135
    Spe: 90

Ability: Insomnia
    This Pokemon should kick the crap out of Darkrai with his stupid Dark Void attack.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I like the idea of a giant spider that maybe is considered to be 'Mother Nature' in the Pokemon world.

But, of course, a fighting type needs to have a legendary as well.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Needless to say, if there is a Bug Legendary Pokémon, then it should either be there to look cute or just plain powerful.

Maybe there should be a menacing Arachnid type Pokémon? That'll be cool.

Yes, I do know that arachnids aren't really bugs.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    Needless to say, if there is a Bug Legendary Pokémon, then it should either be there to look cute or just plain powerful.

Maybe there should be a menacing Arachnid type Pokémon? That'll be cool.

Yes, I do know that arachnids aren't really bugs.
    Give Ariados an evolution, there you go. Bug legendary should be something uncommon and menacing, not a spider or a wasp or anything, but rather something like a termite or a horntail.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    To be honest it could be the ultimate spider pokemon, Ariados just does not cut it. They could knock 2 unused types out with one Pokemon, giving it a dual type with Poison.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You may want the bug/fire type to have a levitate ability. Stealth Rock can take it down by 50%.

If so then it could be female like Cresselia since female ants fly. It would also have to be cute, not big.

Back