• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Treecko Fan Club!

What is you fave of the 3 grass starters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    Kine said:
    ^^ Alright, I'm in another club. Seems more active too...*cough*

I'll make my own banner soon. It'll be nicely animated like my Gardevoir Fan Club sig. Once I get it done, anyone else is free to use it. I suppose you can look foward to it sometime next week, because I'm (almost) never around on the weekends.

In the meantime, a text link'll have to suffice.

thanks kine, I look forward to seeing what you come up with ^_^

mudkip luv, did you want to join then?

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I did get the message, im pretty sure i sent u one back, but i saw that ep anyway

thanks for telling me about it ^_^

it was o cool, grass pokemon everywhere ya look!!!

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    is chroncals based at the same time as ash is going on his quest?

or i it years after, which would be a bit wierd since we havent seen all the episodes with ash yet!

plus is it baed on just 1 character again, i bet that they begin with something other then the 3 starting types, like evee or something

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    okie,which grass Pokemon you like best? or if you like all of them..why?

Bulbasaur - because of it's determination and of course,it is quite stubborn just like Ash,lol,but it also has two types,Grass and Poison,so Poison types can't beat it easily

Chikorita - another hot head like Ash,lol,it's very determined,and it's just so kawaii^^

Treeko - won't give up without a fight,and it's specialty of climbing walls and trees,help it out a lot

Periwinkle~

oink.
    Years
    Here's the order:
    Chikorita: A cute and warm-headed pokemon that almost everyone likes.
    Bulbasaur: The first grass starter in the whole pokemon series. Bulbasaur is a good pokemon for almost anything.
    Treeco: A really determined pokemon. Loves to battle and rest on trees. Treeco is a pokemon that never gives up, same like me.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Wait, did I say next week? Ahhh, idiot... when will I learn?

Okay, I should probably mention animation takes a while when you've got five other important matters getting in your way. Even without those, it still takes a while to make stuff look good.

So rather than go through this again ("this" being expected finish dates), I'm going to just say that there will be a banner in the near future.

To answer one question, Pokemon Chronicles is based off of the Japanese Housou specials, so they take place during Ash's adventures, but they are different stories based on different people.

As for the topic question:

Bulbasaur- Strong willed and yet appealingly cute for some reason. No one would want to mess with one, that's for sure.

Chikorita- Lovely...ermm...wait, well she's cute anyway. <_<; Seriously, though, I like Ash's in particular because of it's jealous arrogant lovey-dovey nature. I've been using those attributes since.

Treecko- Like Chicky, I liked Ash's Treecko's nature. He was always cool about everything, and yet got tough when the time called for it. Plus he seemed to be one of those loner types... it fit the pokemon so well.

Overall favorite- Chikorita. It's charming cuteness alone is all I need to make a decision.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    LOL cool pic!

Bulbasaur: he is my fave of the 3, because.....
    1- he has so many uses, can reach tall trees, if u fall down a cliff or something he can help u back up, with his vine whip.

2- his razor leaf is a very powerful attack and can cut anything up, basically....Bulbasaur would be good in the kitchen!!

3- he is so adorably cute!

4- he has so much determination and never gives up!

5- gotta love his stubborn attitude.

Treecko i like 2nd best

1- I love watching him chew that twig!

2- his look on life, just relax all the time until ur needed for battle

3- same as bulba, so much determination and stubborness

Chikorita, is my 3rd fave of the 3
    pretty much the same reasons as bulbasaur.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I got bored and doodled a picture while in school. I drew it at an odd angle, so the characters might not line up correctly. Meh. That's how it goes, I suppose.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back