• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bull ****, theives suck.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Today I woke up to my car broken into, they tried to take my stereo but failed so they decided to rip my **** apart, then take my wallet(i forgot it in there after getting some taco bell last night, had around $90, credit card-didnt charge anything though thank god). Took my CD face, wtf will they do with that? And took other random **** such as hand lotion, hair spray(all my gf's) playing cards, lol. WTF. Never thought this would happen to me in my small town, especially in this neighborhood. Anyways....

Bull ****, theives suck.

Bull ****, theives suck.

Bull ****, theives suck.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I am an admin. This stays open. Why should it be closed? Why cant I swear? The *'s cover it up anyways..... God, Im pissed off, I'll swear all i want.

Its got photos; it stays.

Last edited:

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    Yeah, AZ censored the swear words, mew42003.

Anyway...it sucks that your car got broken into. >.< People can be so pathetic...I hope you have insurance or something.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Woah...Sorry to hear that, dude. This happened to my brother, once.

Hey, cool. It's the Linkin Park CD! They better not have take it. Cause if they did, they are just...sick

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    So every thread with pics belongs in G&P? o_O;

Oh well. Rather than be angry, I'd feel sorry for the theif, being pathetic enough to flog off someone's car. On the other hand, you should've taken your player cover and other stuff inside... o.<;

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    So sorry to hear this, Mr. Administrator. It really stinks having your stuff stolen from a snobby little thief. Well, could you find any proof of some sort? Perhaps, any noises during the night?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Filed a report, but I dont have full coverage on my car, so I will have to replace everything. It sucks :(

Years
    Maybe he thinks he's an admin lol, anyways that so sucks Casey.So what you gonna do about it?I mean you'll probably have to buy a new one, jeez that suck bad.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    AZSupraT said:
    Filed a report, but I dont have full coverage on my car, so I will have to replace everything. It sucks :(
    Yeah. that really sucks. The police don't help people anyway. They just say they'll look into things and really not do anything about it.

pigs...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am so sorry that you got broken into. That bites! To think if you live a good part of town/city you are safe. That is just wrong. I hope everything will be okay for you. :)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    deathbyalice said:
    Yeah. that really sucks. The police don't help people anyway. They just say they'll look into things and really not do anything about it.

pigs...

Actually, my brother's a cop. And cops are always helping. Dude, police officers only get from 5 to 6 hours off. And that is only to sleep. They barely have any time to eat. So they're dying just to save everyone else. My brother's a cop. And he almost died, when he was stopping a dude from stealing a car. That was because a truck driver who also thought that cops dont help people, got in my brother's way, when he was driving as fast as he can to stop the woman from getting he car stolen.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    They get more than 5-6 hours off! My fiance's dad is a seargent and he works normal 8hr days...

Years
    I feel so sorry for you AZSupraT. It happens to alot of people. Thieves like that never honestly have good jobs or anything as good as normal people have, so they take out their anger on others and steal. I just hope you can somehow get some money so you can buy that stuff back.
    But, what would a thief need hair spray for? o.0
    It sounds weird to me, because hair spray is not honestly worth it. I just think the theif was a little "crazy". XD

Back