• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bull ****, theives suck.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Oh man, Ide be going into storage to get a ****ing baseball bat if I found out who did this. I would go to jail.

Years
    Well, to me you're considered lucky. Try my unfortune. Ok, two years ago my dad bought a BRAND new sports car. It had leather seats and everything! Then two weeks later, some idiotic teenagers stole, dumped beer bottles and stuff in it, and pushed it off a freaking hill. It was so wrecked! When the police told us, I think I saw my mom cry.
    At least someone only took the stuff in your car instead of stealing and trashing it. It was $30,000!!!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ehh... Casey, don't kill anyone XD just uhh... find out who they are, and then sue them! XD

Back