• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burger king >< Mcdonalds

BK or MccyD's

• Total voters

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    Most common debate aside from political ones. I was amazed I didnt see a thread about this already

Anyway, what do you prefer?

I personally go for Burger king because I love the tendercrisp chicken sandwhich

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I've never tried Hungry Jacks (equivalent of Burger King in Australia), so I guess I prefer McDonalds over it.

Years
    Yeah, Hungry Jacks is the equivalent of Burger King in Australia and it's horrible compared to the other three big fast food places (McDonalds, Red Rooster and KFC). I'll put McDonalds first any day.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Burger King tastes disgusting. Nothing says yummy like dry burgers and fries that taste like sawdust.

So, McDonalds for me.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I hate McDonalds so much, omg. The food and the establishment itself is disgusting. I've only been in one noticeably clean McDonalds in all my life and that was down in Virginia when I was on a trip/vacation, so its not like I can get in my car and drive there every time I crave something from McDonalds.

I'd take Burger King (or anything else) over it any day. At least the establishments I've gone to were at least clean and representable. The food isn't that bad, either, in my opinion. Especially those chicken fries, those are great. Though, I usually get a Wopper Junior when I go there, so I haven't had them in a while.

Then again, I usually buy the food and leave and go eat it at home...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Neither. Used to be McDonald's, but when I started having allergic reactions every time I ate there, I had to stop. And I've never cared for Burger King all that much. Their fries are especially bad.

Ayselipera

Burger King has always been so much better then McDonalds in my eyes. The food tastes better, they have a better selection of different things, and their commericals make me laugh from time to time.

Everyone knows Wendy's is the true winner though. :)

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    McD's french fries and vanilla milkshake beats the pattys out of Burger King to me...
    Although... BK whopper is kinda... nice...

Dangit... i cant make up my mind when it comes to food D:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Here, our Burger Kings are pretty good. The fries are nice, and the burgers taste more like meat than McDonald's does. But, the Golden Arches fries have a strange addictive quality to them... I say McDonald's.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Aside from the occasional Whopper, I almost never settle my hunger with Burger King.

If I had to choose between the two, McDonalds would win by a landslide. I know their food is completely saturated in everything unhealthy, but it's so very delicious. Besides, around here, they seem to employ teenagers that aren't under the influence of hallucinogens, which is more than I can say for the mighty BK. A bit of a hasty generalization, I understand, but that does sway my opinion of which place to grab a quick bite to eat in my area. >>

If I could have my pick of any fast food place, I'd have to go with Chick-fil-A.

Back