• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hey im interested in your

Shiny Nidoking
    Nature Naughty
    IV: 31/31/31/28/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk and Speed
    Moves: Megahorn, EQ, SE, Sucker Punch

and your

Shiny Latias
    Nature Timid
    IV: 26/16/28/11/30/22
    EV: 252 speed, 252 sp atk, 4 sp def
    Stats: 296/162/213/318/287/328
    Moves: Dragon Pulse, Tbolt, Surf, CM

mm are you interested in my

Ev Garchomp
    Lonley
    351-394-180-185-197-303
    Outrage,Fire Fang, earthquake, Dragon Claw

Shiny Ev rapidash
    Lonley
    Bounce,flare Blitz, Poison Jabs, Mega Horn

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    -Alloute no hopefully ur friend does want them XD and btw how sure are u that ur pokepark pokemon are legit?

There are always conflicting reports. First I have them checked at Secure through a friend, and they are legit, then when I checked a week later, they are hacked, then they are fine the next week. Basically, I don't know anymore since almost every event seems to be hacked now.

Years
    Interested in:
    Azelf
    Smergle
    Celebi
    Jirachi
    Breloom
    Arcanine
    Milktank
    Machamp

What would you want? (Don't check my thread as I haven't updated it)

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    yea it a shame most events are hacked now but w/e i trust people here and i also trust u so if u say there legit ill beleive u :)

Well thank you, but only 90% of my Pokemon have been checked, I'll need to have them checked this week.

Anyway, what would you like for those 4 JAHRE's I chose?

Years
    can u help me sth:can u please list out the ID,Date,Nature,Characterictics of the Teeter Dance Pichu,Sunday Pikachu,And Pokepark Wynaut?i lost them

Years
    -thom srry about earlier i had to go but i will be avaivle all night tonight and tomorow

-Ultima u think u can list some of the new pokemon u got, im not looking for anything specifc, as long as i dont already have it

-Alloute how bout these for

Pokepark
    Bellsprout
    Whismur
    Surskit
    Taillow

-Darkai sure ill pm them to u when i get soem free time :)

Years
    All are EV trained and usually have a max stat. Some of the below are shiny, please ask:

Salemance, Lucario, Lucario #2, Zapdos, Vaporeon, Scizor, Umbreon, Porygon-Z, Lugia, Ambipom, Electivire, Gengar, Latias, Sceptile, Skaromory, Rayquaza, Garchomp, Salemance #2, Metagross #2, Infernape, Magmoratar, Blissey, Venusaur, Ninetails, Gyrados, Gyrados #2, Shaymin, Dragonite, Absol, Rampardos, Gallade, Gliscor, Pikachu, Tyranitar, Swampert, Hitmontop, Espeon, Weaville, Yanmega, Typlosion, Ho-Oh, Deoxys, Palkia, Ninjask, Alakazam, Blissey #2, Gyrados #2.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2009
    I would like these events, but I'm not sure what you would like in return, would you like some SPECIFIC, or just random EV trained pokemon/shinies. I can get good IVs and good Natures on a Shiny and maybe, I can ev train them. So is there something specific you want? I'll get them in a couple days/get them from friends soon.
    1.Pokepark Wynaut
    2.Pokepark Psyduck
    3.Jeremy Event Growlithe
    4.Space C Deoxys (Not shiny)
    5.Sunday Wabafett
    6.Yokohoma Smeargle

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    hey man a lot im interested in your thread. wanna CMT and see if ya like anything in there?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back