• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    -Alloute how bout these for

Pokepark
    Bellsprout
    Whismur
    Surskit
    Taillow

No sorry not all are for trade, those are too rare, but you can have the Bellsprout and Surskit, those are confirmed as legit. I only need JAHRE Lugia and Ho-Oh now, I can offer most GCEA Pokemon except the ones that say "NFT".

EDIT: I need these too:
    Karel Rilou (French)
    Carlo Rilou (Italian)
    Kiko Riolu (Spanish)
    Yukari Phione

I need these aswell lol, maybe later?:
    DUELLBE Ho-oh
    ERNESTO Ho-oh
    MT BABA Ho-oh
    MONTE L-Ho-h
    EUKALIA Mew
    EUKALIA Phoine

Last edited:
    Years
    -Zorz sorry man i didnt see ur post...um what kinda IV shiny pokemon could u get?

-Ultima srry man :(

-Slim srry man nothing really interested me

-Alloute ok thats np ill take then the 2 pokeparks that are for trade and how bout these

PCNY:
    Zangoose
    Cacturne
    Seviper
    Shedinja
    Exploud
    Gloom
    Crawdaunt

Sapporo Torchic
    Sapporo Chikorita
    Sapporo Cyndaquil

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    -Zorz sorry man i didnt see ur post...um what kinda IV shiny pokemon could u get?

-Ultima srry man :(

-Slim srry man nothing really interested me

-Alloute ok thats np ill take then the 2 pokeparks that are for trade and how bout these

PCNY:
    Zangoose
    Cacturne
    Seviper
    Shedinja
    Exploud
    Gloom
    Crawdaunt

Sapporo Torchic
    Sapporo Chikorita
    Sapporo Cyndaquil

Ok 12 for 12? I'll be online soon to trade, same FC.

Years
    Actauly there is Ultima, ive been meening to ev train some of my pokemon but i havnt gotten the chance to do it, if u could ev train them for me i could let u keep a copy and ill also trade u something for them :) ill give u the EV spec i need them to be :)

Years
    lol :P um i got most of them for Ikhanah, like the Monte L, Baba....i got the Jhare from a giveaway this person was doing casue she wa quiting pokemon...and the Duebelle and and Ernesto i got from a guy who just randomly came to this site, hes not really active

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
    lol :P um i got most of them for Ikhanah, like the Monte L, Baba....i got the Jhare from a giveaway this person was doing casue she wa quiting pokemon...and the Duebelle and and Ernesto i got from a guy who just randomly came to this site, hes not really active

Oh ok, I'll be on with the next 6 in 3 minutes.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    REALLY interested in this:

Shiny Smeargle
    Nature Jolly
    Stas: 252/138/105/54/106/273
    EV Spread - 252Atk/252Spe/6Hp
    Moves: Spikes/Endavor/Extreme Speed/Spore

and the shiny ev'd suicune CMT

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Shiny Deoxys
    Nature Mild
    IV: 31/10/31/31/31/31
    EVs: 252 Atk/Spatk 6 Speed
    Moves: Psychic, Thunder, Hyper Beam, Psycho Boost

With high probability this deoxys is hacked. Can u tell me pls it's stat and level?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    ey man, got some new stuff if youre interested

machamp, l100, jolly, choice scarf, 321/359/174/139/194/225, 252atk/244spe/12hp, 28/31/9/20/19/29 dynamicpunch/thunderpunch/payback/icepunch
    honchkrow, l100, adamant, insomnia, 252atk/spe, 31/31/31/24/31/31, drillpeck/suckerpunch/superpower/pursuit
    kingdra, l100, naughty, 252atk/168spa/88spe, 31/31/20/31/15/30, raindance/dracometeor/hydropump/waterfall

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back